OᑎEIᖇOᔕ

The blonde was sleeping peacefully in his lover's arms. But the said male was wide awake and staring at the love of his life.

He doesn't want to waste any time sleeping but just to keep engraving Taehyung's peaceful asleep face in his mind and heart
maybe for the last time, if things don't turn out well.

Jungkook trusts him, he really does but sometimes he can't help but to swell on the negative thoughts in the back of his mind, can't stop but to dread anticipating out of fear of what will really happen to him, where his life will lead him to.

His fate won't be that cruel for him to finally reunite with the elder but only to drift them apart, right?

'Ah I should stop overthinking...'

Jungkook sighed at his own thoughts, trying to distract himself and enjoy the present as he was closely snuggled by Taehyung, he started
carding his fingers through the blonde locks, which nevertheless looked majestic on Taehyung, while the latter was deep asleep.

'Don't worry baby, I'll try to be fine if we don't end up together.'

With this thought Jungkook finally rested his eyes but winced at a sudden thought taking control of his senses.

'What if this was my last wish and it had been granted.'

He panicked and shot open his eyes while instinctively gazing back at Taehyung's sleepy state which calmed him whatsoever.

'I really need to stop worrying' He exhaled a breath and retracted his eyes on the cream coloured ceiling which he could faintly outline in the dark.

'Ah now I'm not feeling like sleeping...I should utilize this time by...keep taking in his beautiful face'' his chest fluttered and subconsciously his lips curled in the corners.

'Can't believe I'm finally with my taetae' he softly managed to break through Taehyung's hold on his one arm so he could caress the his soft cheeks and in close proximity, he finally let his worries discard and tried on sleeping.

~

"Good morning Taehyung-ssi"

"Good morning.."

Taehyung smiled plainly and greeted back but his behaviour not giving any morning vibes.