32

Paige.

"You passed the semester!" Aicko cheered. "You'll get to stay at campus next school year."

I sighed in relief when I saw my name on the bulletin board of the school. Passing this semester felt like a huge weight off my shoulders.

"You should smile now Paige." Eloise patted my back as we faced the bulletin board.

I formed a smile. I may have survived the sem but I feel like I want to mourn over my grades, I was an achiever, passing was just average for me, I was used to being more than that.

I started to head out the building with Aicko and Eloise, we planned on walking to the square to meet Shari for dinner. When I got out the building, just like I expected, Blake approached me. Just like Yesterday and the day before, he tried to give me a bouquet but I refused. Today he was holding another one.

Eloise and Aicko took that as their cue to leave, they started walking away without me. I heaved a sigh and ignored Blake as I continued to walk to the square. He followed me till we got to the pavements. The sky darkened.

"Paige, let's talk please," He pleaded.

I stopped walking and faced him. I eyed his appearance, his eyes were swollen, looks like he's been crying. He also looked so tired and it seemed like he lacked sleep.

"Why are you here again? Don't you have anything else to do?!" I snapped at him.

He pursed his lips and avoided my gaze. It looked like he wanted to say something but he was keeping it in. I suddenly remembered how his father was furious about him.

"Shouldn't you be in England now? Your father's furious." I crossed my arms.

"Why would that matter now?" He asked seriously.

"I don't know." I fixed my bag on my shoulder. "Then find something else that would matter because we're done." I walked passed him.

I thought he was just going to let me leave like the past few days but this time he held my arm and made me face him. When I turned to him, tears started to flow out of his eyes. I know that he's tired of everything, but I am too.

"What do you mean were done?" He bit his lower lip not wanting me to repeat it.

I rolled my eyes and took his hold out of me. "You're a cheater, you said I could trust you yet you cheated on me with another girl while you're miles away! What kind of explanation do you want to hear? Isn't that explanation enough? Are you going to tell me that it's not true?"

"Yes." He stupidly said.

"Of course you wouldn't accept it, there isn't a cheater who would admit that he cheated, if he wasn't caught!"

"You're not even trying to understand me..."

"Then what do you want Blake?! You want me to stay with you, the person who tricked me?! I maybe clumsy, but I'm not stupid enough to stay with the person who cheated on me. I love you so much, and all this time I never thought of cheating on you but how? Why is it so easy for you to do this? I swallowed to stop my tears from falling out.

"I never cheated on you, please..." He begged. "Please lets talk."

I shook my head and wiped my tears but they continued to fall. Blake looked so much in pain. I've never seen him this miserable.