40

Paige.

"Smile Ashely!"

Photographers called as I exited the building. LA's fashion show's fast approaching and the press are getting as much information they can get from us runway models.

I flashed a smile to the cameras and did some poses before entering the van with Stella and Abby. One of the things that modeling gave me was confidence. This trait that I didn't posses before and through modelling I got to harness it. One of things I'm proud about.

I spent the rest of my time training and practicing rehearsals for the runway fashion show since it's a big deal in the fashion industry.

"This is your last shoot for the month, you'll do fine," Stella said as we walked inside Euphoria. After this shoot, I won't be having to come to Euphoria anymore for a month. That would be good news since I can finally rest after the Fashion show.

"That's good!" The photographer said after I did some poses, "Good work Ashley, you can take a break."

I thanked him and went to my seat.

"Ma'am want coffee?" Abby asked me.

"Oh yeah sure,"

"Lets get some at the café c'mon," She pulled me up and I followed her to the door of the shooting room,

"Be quick you two!" Stella called after us.

"We will," Abby answered for me and we went straight to Euphoria's café.

When we got in, Abby got us vanilla lattes and we started chatting. 

"I know you're going to do amazing at tomorrow's fashion show ma'am, I just know it," She said excitedly as she sipped on her coffee.

I sipped on mine as well, "I wouldn't be too confident."

In mid conversation, my eyes went to the café's doors when Blake suddenly entered. He was in his usual business suit that suited him perfectly, he was talking with other guys in business suits as well.

"Who are you looking at?" Abby asked and turned around, "Oh it's Mr. CEO." She teased.

"Enough Abby," I warned her making her smirk. My eyes widened with what she did next.

"Hi Mr. CEO," She called Blake, I glared at her and mouthed the word stop but she didn't listen.

Blake turned to us and it seemed like he was surprised to see us here. I immediately looked away and suddenly became very interested in my coffee.

"Yes?" He asked in confusion.

"Will you be watching LA's fashion show tomorrow?" Abby asked innocently.

I tried to step on her foot from under the table but she kept moving her foot away. 

I suddenly felt Blake's eyes on me only I didn't dare look up.

"No I won't be," He said.

"Oh why not?" Abby continued to ask,

"I'm busy," He said before nodding at us and walking away with his fellow businessman.

When he left the café I glared at Abby. "Why'd you do that?"

"Aww too bad he won't be attending," She pouted.