4

I blink my eyes and shake my head a little. I close my eyes completely and count to ten, when I'm done I open my eyes to find him still staring at me. "Shit. Wasn't a dream." I murmur under my breath.

"I don't suppose why you'd be dreaming." He says as his eyes change colour from the stunning gold to green. His eyes fucking change colour.

"What are you doing?" I ask cautiously in case he decides to blow me up to bits or something.

"Calculating." He says nonchalantly and stands up and starts walking around the room.

"Calculating what?" I stand up rubbing the back of my head.

"Something you wouldn't understand incompreble human."

I scoff. "Okey so first off I'm not 'human'. I have a name and it's Skyler but, call me sky. And second of all, I'm pretty smart for my age so....try me."

He stops his pacing and looks at me up and down as if judging me and sighs then he resumes his previous post on on my bed. "Alright. I was calculating the maximum distance snd pressure of the different light years between your planet and mine."

I blink my eyes to try and catch whatever the heck he just said. "Yeah. you lost me at maximum distance." He rolls his eyes and stares of into space.

I decide not to push it and take a shower. When I'm done I brush my teeth and get dressed and decide to get a hair cut beause my hair has grown way too long to be called normal anymore.

I walk back to my room and see the alien bot toy messing with my phone. "What are you doing?" I ask going over to my window to check on the space ship of his. He doesn't answer but after a moment he looks up from the phone with a bored look on his face as if this conversation was a waste of his time. Rude much.

"If your looking for my transporter you won't see it. It has a cloacking device that helps it blend into the environment to prevent being seen by enemies."

"Yeah. I figured as much." I say sitting on my swivel chair next to my desk, I huff and wipe my hands over my face. "Okey...Uh- alien boy or whatever-"

"Aiden."

"What?"

"My name in human language is Aiden."

"Oh, it's cute." He looks up from his phone to look at me weirdly, his eyes change colour to that emerald green again."

"What are you calculating now?" I ask leaning back in my chair.

"You." He says simply.

"Why are you calculating me?"

"Because, your species is somewhat confusing in the general choice of words."

"Okey so it's confusing to give you a compliment." I ask more confused.

"Yes." He says blankly "giving compliments as you say is only a job for your partners in consumation. Any other person who gives you a compliment outside the partnership will be taken to prison for about twenty years." He says nonchalantly and my brows shoot up to my forehead.

"Well next time remind me never to pay you a compliment then." He nods his head and looks back at the screen of my phone.

I shake my head a little. This is going to be hell of an adventure and I can't wait to get it started. Note sarcasm.

How the fuck are we suppose to look after this dude. we don't even know where he comes from or if he has a plan of getting home because he can't stay here forever.