CHAPTER 8

After the meal bhai and Mr. Idiot went back to their home office...boring people. Bhabhi and I were talking about random things, and Rohit and Rahul were just playing around. We were engrossed in our conversations and didn't even notice our hubby's. 

'Bhabhi, he is too cute. I want to get married to him only' I said fangirling. 

'Kritika, you know na, he is already married' bhabhi asked amused. 

'And you are also married' my oh so dear hubby said from behind looking angry. 

'Why god, why did you do this to me. What do I not have that Elena has, why didn't you give Elena Mr.Idiot as a life partner, then both me and Damon would not have people forming hurdles in our love' I said dramatically. Bhai looked at me as if I was crazy, Mr. Idiot looked relieved for some unknown reason and Bhabhi was laughing at their reaction and my acting. 

'Vampire diaries? Seriously?' Mr. Idiot said unbelievingly. 

'Yes, Mr. Idiot. Do you have any problem with that?' I asked with my eyebrows raised. He raised his hands in surrender. He seems to have realized that he would lose every argument with me.

'Good. Bhabhi can I make pasta for dinner?' I asked.

'You don't have to bacha' she told me. 

'I want to, so please can you tell me everyone's preferences' I replied back. 

'Okay, the kiddos will have white pasta, without veggies, and all the adults will have red pasta with veggies' she told me. 

'Okay, great! Just give me half an hour' I said before walking towards the kitchen. I noticed Mr. Idiot following me and it seemed that bhabhi and bhai were having some important work-related conversation. I just ignored him and got into the kitchen. I got out all the materials required and he sat on the platform looking at me. 

'What?' I asked finally losing my cool. 

'I wanted to talk to you about something' he said. 

'Go on' I said, still working. 

'It's important' he said. I huffed and stopped doing what I was doing. I looked at him. 

'What is it' I asked annoyed. 

'I found a way for you to study law and not even lose your father's company' he said. Did I hear him right? Was he serious? His statement had really perked my curiosity. 

'Elaborate' I said excitedly. 

'So, I got an idea, that I shared with bhai. He has agreed and I have no doubt that bhabhz will also agree' he said, stopping as if it was a suspense thriller. I gave him a glare and he quickly started talking again. 

'What if bhai, bhabhi and I buy some shares and run it. That way everything stays in the family. We can get a contract made where, if God forbid, we get a divorce or something, you can run the company again. In that way you can study law and join the company as the legal counsel after you're done with the studies. Your dad's company stays with you and you even get to fulfill your dream to be a lawyer' he explained. Woww, that was smart.

I nodded in understanding. Bhai, bhabhi and Mr. Idiot were all good with the business and bhai is also a certified CA, so it would be beneficial for the company and I can finally become a lawyer and then work in the company. Everything will fall in place. I was so happy that I didn't realize when I hugged him. I immediately pulled away and my cheeks flushed red without my permission. He was looking at me with a small smile on his face. I quickly composed myself before speaking again.

'I didn't know you were so smart Mr. Idiot. I know dad trusts you and will definitely agree to this. This is amazing. I agree to this deal, so long as dad agrees' saying that I put my hand out for him to shake it. He looks at me up and down, before chuckling and shaking my hand. I looked down and realized how silly I look making such an important deal in my sweatpants. He was no better though, he was sitting on the kitchen platform while making such an important. I have given him the perfect name, Mr. Idiot. 

👆 Kritika's look

👆 Kritika's look

I shook myself out of my thoughts and continued working. He kept looking at me. 

'Mr. Idiot, if you're just gonna sit there, why don't you help, with that I placed all the veggies in his hands for him to start chopping. 

'Okay boss' he said and started doing as I had asked we worked peacefully in a comfortable silence. I made some mousse for dessert as well. 

'Mr. Idiot, go call everyone to the dining room, I'll set the table till then' I ordered.

'Okay ma'am, your wish is my command' he said bowing down to me before walking out of the room to call everyone. His action brought a smile to my face. He was not that bad😊

Hey guys, just a filler chapter. Hope you'll like it.

 If you do, please vote, comment and share. Votes and comments really motivate. 

Love you guys!!!