CHAPTER 36

Hey People, I am back, for good. My boards got cancelled due to COVID, so I am back. Am going to try to finish this book in the next two weeks and then I have got a new story idea, so stay tuned for daily updates(if I don't break my resolve due to laziness). Anyways, enjoy reading. 

Kriti's POV

Everyone left very late in the night and we headed back to our rooms. Sid's words were playing in my mind on a repeat. Did he really like me too? 

I entered the room to see him near the washroom door shirtless yet again, but I just rolled my eyes since I was used to this now. 

'Did you just roll your eyes at me princess?' he asked. 

'What if I did?' I questioned back with a raised eyebrow. He raised his eyes too as though asking me if I was challenging him. 

'Did you mean what you told dad?' I asked him, I couldn't wait anymore. 

'Yes I did, more then I have meant anything else, ever' he said. I walked closer to him and hugged him before I could think. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I finally felt at peace. I no longer felt worried that he was with me just 'cause he was forced. 

'Let's sleep' He said and I quietly nodded. I headed to the bed while he headed back to the sofa. It was really a good day. 

--Next Morning---

I woke up the next morning to see Sid asleep, which was very weird because he always gets up before me. I lazily got dressed for the day only to see that he was still sleeping. I walked over to him to see him still asleep. Just as I was about to touch his arm to wake him up I remembered something. I grinned and mentally patted myself about the idea.

 I walked over to the place where the jug was and picked it up, quickly walked back to the sofa. I grinned once again before I poured the water on him. He immediately woke up and started looking around, only stopped when he noticed me standing there fist pumping the air. 

'What did you do?' he asked angrily. 

'Completed my once failed mission' I replied smugly. 

'You....wait I'll show you the consequences of messing with The Siddarth Ahuja' he said arrogantly as he walked closer to me. I stepped back as he stepped closer and then I quickly ran out of the room. I knew he was following me since I could hear him stomping around. 

I ran to the dining room to see everyone there.

'What happened beta, you look like you're running away from some beast' Ma said. 

'It's something like that' I replied quickly, looking for a place to hide. 

'What do you mean dear?' dad asked. I quietly pointed to the door where a furious and wet Sid was standing. 

'Oh I see' dad replied smiling. Everyone else was also giving me the same reaction. 

'Kriti you are so gone' he said running towards me, I ran to the other side of the table. We kept running around till I finally ended up in the kitchen, yet again cornered by the one and only Siddarth Ahuja. 

'Where are you going to run now princess' he whispered with a smirk. 

'Now time for my revenge' he said before pouring a jug of water on me. Where did he get it from? When did he get it? 

Before I could ask him, he started tickling me. I laughed out loud and started to try to get out of his arms. He continued for a minute before he finally let me go. Both of us looked at one another and burst out laughing once again. 

'Okay let's go get changed before we get a cold' he said, and I nodded in agreement. We got back and he went to get ready, while I dried myself and got changed. 

I entered the room just to see him exit the washroom. 

'Just wait for a minute, I'll get dressed, then we can go down for breakfast' he said walking into the walk-in-wardrobe. True to his words, he was out in a minute. I walked to the door but he stopped me. 

'Actually, I wanted to ask you something Kriti' he told me nervously. 

'Yes?' I asked him, a little confused. 

'Will you go for dinner with me tonight?' he asked. 

'Yes sure' I replied immediately. 

'Wait, do you mean like a date?' I asked with a raised eyebrow. 

'Yes' he replied rubbing the back of his neck. He looked cute. 

'Sure, now can we go for breakfast, I am starving' I told him a little shyly. 

'Let's go' he said opening the door. We walked to the dining room where everyone was still sitting. 

'Good morning, good to see you'll back to normal' Sam said laughing. 

'Beauty and the Beast is the Disney film that represents you'll perfectly' bhabhi said laughing too. I just smiled shyly while Sid smirked. We sat down and served ourselves. 

'Chachi you finally completed our plan na' Rohit asked. 

'Yes I did, finally' I said high-fiving both of them. 

'Maa, Kriti and I won't be there for dinner, just wanted to tell you so don't cook for us' Sid said. 

'You'll going for a date or something' Sam asked wriggling her eyebrows. I just ducked my head. 

'Oh my god, you'll are' bhabhi said looking at us with a smirk. 

'Enjoy yourselves' bhai said. 

'Okay, anyways, bhai we have to get to work now' Sid said diverting the topic. Thank god. 

'I'll see you tonight' Sid said giving me a light hug before getting him. Bhai repeating his action with bhabhi before they bid everyone else goodbye and left. 

'Am gonna help you get ready, Sid won't know what hit him' bhabhi said.

'I would have helped but I need to go somewhere today' Sam said. 

'Where are you going Samyu?' maa asked. 

'Ma, am just meeting some old friends' she said, but I had a feeling I knew which old friend she was talking about. After breakfast I dragged her to my room. 

'Spill' I said as I shut the door. 

'He asked me to meet him so he could explain himself, somehow I couldn't refuse' she explained quickly. 

'I am so happy for you. I know he is a good man, listen to him with an open mind please' I said. 

'I will bhabhi, I will, you enjoy with bhai' she said with a wink. We spoke for a little more time about random things before she left the room. 

How have you'll been all this while? I hope you'll liked the chapter. 

If you did like the chapter, do vote, comment and share. Your comments keep me very motivated, seeing such few comments on the last chapter, really demotivated me.Do go back to the chapter and vote and comment if you've forgotten. 

But nevertheless, I am back and I am wrapping up this story. So, you'll will get to meet a very special person again in the next chapter. Updates will be much more frequent now.

Anyways, stay safe and take care. The situation is just getting worse, so don't go out unless you absolutely need to, wear your masks and keep sanitizing your hands. 

Love you guys!!!