9

THURS DEC 20

LIZ POV

we get to her house and she takes me inside. im kinda nervous about her mom. her house is beautifully decorated for christmas. my house just has a bland fake tree. "my moms at work" she says going upstairs. we change into pjs then go back down and sit on the couch. I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her. she grins and quickly goes to the fire place. she switches it on then she comes back and pulls a soft blanket over us snuggling back into my arms.

she goes to Netflix and starts to look. she finds a Christmas movie and starts it.

half way through the movie I hear snores. I smirk and look down at her, shes sleeping on my shoulder. I've seen this movie so I decide to take her upstairs. I get up and pick her up bridal style. I start to carry her to the stairs and her mom opens the door, we both stare at eachother and I feel my face heat up. jenny is just asleep on my chest god lucky bastard.

her mom takes off her shoes and walks in leaving us. I take a breath and walk upstairs. I lay jenny in the bed and lay with her smiling. i'm so glad i have her back. i stroke her hair and watch her sleep. she's so beautiful.

her phone goes off, it's sam, ian's girlfriend. oh yeah i forgot they're friends. i answer it, "hey, this is Liz, Jenny's asleep" i say and rub my eyes, starting to get tired myself. "oh.. liz, you're with her?" she asks. "yeah" i say and glance over at jenny. "i'll just call back later" she says and i hear guys laughing in the back before she hangs up. i roll my eyes and put her phone down then wrap my arm around her and fall asleep.

i wake up and see jenny walking out of her room. i grab my phone and check some texts from group chats. i hear arguing and i slowly go downstairs.

"mom i love her!" jenny says

"she cheated on you jennifer! i don't understand how you could just go back to her" her mom argues back.

"it was a mistake.. she didn't know what she wanted. she hasn't been with anyone since" she says and i frown.

"how do you know?" her mom asks.

"she told me" jenny says.

her mom scoffs, "she's probably lying!" she says and i frown and look down. i haven't been with anybody though.

"i'm staying with her" jenny says.

"whatever. don't come to me if you get hurt" her mom says and i hear her walking. i rush up to jenny's room and hear her mom go and close her door. i go downstairs and see jenny crying and leaning against the counter.

"jenny?" i ask and walk up to her. she hugs me and i hug her and rub her back. "i didn't get with anyone. if you don't believe me ask my friends they go to every party i go to" i say.

"i believe you" she says and i nod then kiss her head softly. she kisses me back then i smile at her and wipe her tears gently. "i just wish my mom trusted you" she says and i nod and rub her back.

my phone buzzes in my pocket and i look at it. i sigh, "my uncle wants me home" i say and jenny nods looking down. "i'll see you soon, ok?" i ask.

she nods, "ok" she says. i kiss her forehead the. gather my things and leave.

***

once i get to my house it's 5 pm, my uncle is on the couch watching baseball or something.

"hey" i say and he smiles at me.

"hey liza" he says and i sit on the couch with him. he still calls me liza, i used to use that nick name instead of liz when i was younger.