7

LIZ

we lay in bed and cuddle while looking at memes on her phone. we laugh together and share kisses. when the pizza comes we go eat with my uncle then go back to my room and snuggle up. i turn out my lights then we snuggle back up under the covers.

Jenny takes off the covers suddenly and has me sit up. she gets inbetween my legs kinda in my lap and she takes off her pants plus panties. i raise my eyebrows and I run my hand up her thighs to touch her. she swats my hand away and she starts to rub her clit. she moans leaning back on me and i hold her waist watching her.

"jenny.. god" i say and she starts to finger herself moaning. i rub her thighs kissing her neck. soon after her touching herself for a while and me rubbing her she cums and lays against me.

I bolt up and look around. jenny is on her phone "what? whats wrong?" she asks. "i had a good dream" i say and lay back down. she puts her phone away and snuggles into my arms.
"you mustve been tired you went to bed at 10" she says and kisses my neck. i shrug and rub her back. "lets just go to bed im still tired" i say and she nods then kisses me, "goodnight" she says and i smile kissing her again, "night baby" i say and we fall asleep.

I wake up and jenny is facing away from me. her shirt is off, i smile and notice how hot it is. i grab the remote from my bedside table and turn on the fan then turn back to jennys bare back. her hair is down and flowy against her skin. i admire her body smiling then i take off my own shirt. I scoot close to her and spoon her, my breasts pushing agaisnt her back. she hums and scoots back to me. i rest my hand on her stomach and kiss her shoulder. she makes happy noises and I smile.

I bring my hand up and massage her boob. she giggles and relaxing against me. "feels good" she says and i nod smiling then I kiss her shoulder. "i never want to get up" she says and turns twords me. i smile and cup her cheek rubbing it with my thumb. she leans into my touch closing her eyes. i pull up the covers further and we snuggle close.

TIME SKIP JENNY POV

(what jenny is wearing)I walk into school and get my stuff

I walk into school and get my stuff. i close my locker and walk to liz's locker. I see her talking to Eva. i stop in my tracks and frown. Eva laughs and rubs Liz's arm. I frown and turn around. I rush to class and sit down in my desk. god.. im so stupid. i lay my head down and try not to cry. shes probably fucking Eva on the side. but when would she have done it.. maybe they sext.

i shake my head and pull my hair into a high bun. I play with the end of my sweater and chew on my lip. my lip starts to bleed and I hold it. i go to the teacher and let her know I might be late for class. she nods and i go rush to the bathroom. i look in the mirror and wash off my lip. i frown in the mirror and tears start to run down my face. i wipe my face with my sweater sleeve and start to sob into them.

"im so stupid" i say and wipe my eyes. someone walks in and i look away from the door wiping my eyes and sniffling. "baby what's wrong?" i jear Liz ask and I jump turning around. she looks worried. my bottom lip starts to shake again and I start to cry. she holds me in her arms and I cry into her shoulder. she rubs my back and I calm down. I'm probably over reacting im so dumb..

"baby what happened?" she asks and i shake my jead clinging onto her shirt. "im ov-over reacting im sorry liz.." i choke out and she has me look at her. "about what love?" she asks and wipes my tears.

"you and Eva.." i say and she frowns cupping my cheek. "she was apologizing this morning, nothing else" she says and i nod looking away. she takes my chin and tilts my head up. i look up at her and she kisses me softly. i kiss back and then she smiles at me. she brushes my hair out of my face and wipes my last tears. "let me walk you to class" she says and i nod. we hold hands then once we get to my class she kisses me and i walk in. I sit in my seat and class starts.

once class is over I make my way to english and sit at my desk. Liz walks in and look around at the empty classroom. she runs her fingers up my hair and pulls my head back then kisses me. i blush and kiss back closing my eyes. i bring my hand up and put my hand on her butt squeezing it. she laughs against my lips and fixes my hair. she kisses my forehead then sits at her seat as people start pouring in.

I bite my lip watching her run her fingers through her hair. i cross my legs sighing. god.. whyd she have to get me all worked up before class. i sigh and rub my legs together. I take my phone out and open liz and I's texts. my thumbs hover over the keys and I bite my lip. class starts and i put my phone down trying to ignore my 2nd heart beat.

after class i get up and walk out with liz. "im mad at you" i say and she looks at me. "why baby?" i ask. "you got me all worked up" i say softly and she laughs. "sorry angel" she says and i roll my eyes shoving her. she takes my hand and we cut the corner going into a teacher bathroom. she locks the door and takes off my back pack along with hers. I look up at her and she kisses me deeply. i kiss back holding her hips. she holds my arms and pulls me closer. she shoves me against the wall putting her hand on the back of my head. i gasp and pull her hips closer to me.

she takes off my sweater and then pulls down my pants. she moves her hand to my soaking panties and rubs gently. I moan and she puts her hand down my panties and rubs my clit. i moan resting my forehead on her shoulder. "god yes" i moan as she presses harder. "liz yes" i breath out as she rubs faster.

she gropes my breast with her other hand and I bite her shoulder trying to hold back my moans. after a while the knot in my stomach builds up. "im gonna- ah!~" i moan as I cum shaking. she continues rubbing slowly then takes out her hand. i breath heavily resting my head on her shoulder.

she wipes her hand on her jeans then she strokes my hair holding me up. "god.. liz" i say and huff.

TIME SKIP

after school liz takes me home and I go in. my moms not home so i just go up to my room and lay in bed.

I wake up and yawn then look at my phone. its 5, I sigh and go have dinner then shower and get in pjs. after I lock up and turn out lights I get into bed then check my phone. just a text from my mom that she'll be working late.

I go to instagram and look through people's stories. I see one where Eva and Liz are dancing together at a party. i get a bit jealous but I just convince myself im being stupid. I scroll through more and my eyes widen. Eva and Liz making out. i feel tears start to run down my face. "oh god.." i get up and call Liz. "leave a message!" i hear and i choke up. I call what seems like a million times and I never get a answer. i go to the story and Screenshot it then I go see if my moms car is here but its not. i go back to my room and lay in bed crying. "im so fucking stupid!" i yell and start to punch my pillows and bedframe.

I wake up to my alarm and groan, my head and hands hurt. I look at my hands and see they're bruised and cut up. i remember last night and become pissed again. i throw on clothes and shoes then I grab my bag.

i go downstairs and outside

i go downstairs and outside. i hop on my bike then ride off. i notice im crying again but I just ignore it. I tie up my bike and march into school.

I grab my stuff then go to class and sit at my desk.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!☆