chapter 1

Hi everyone my name is shina poorcupine am 23 years old been married for a year now.

Yeah I know too soon but it was love at first sight.

I am a chef I own my own restaurant name hot pot. We make food from different countrys mostly Italian.

My husband name is Doug Poorcupine he is an architect,he is one of the most successful and influential man in Italy. He came from a rich family but he still has his own company, thats what made me love him so much.

We meant at an art gallery because my restaurant was the one catering the event, I was always a fan of art work and so was he, that was the first thing we had in common.

Though I also paint I was always afraid of show casing it.

That day I was so nervous taking to him, he started the conversation by asking who my favorite artist was. I remembered telling him almost every artist name that came to my head that day and we were both giggling at my stupidity. He told me his also and he was more specific than me.

We talked about each of our favorite artist, their painting that we liked and I learn that he had bought so many paintings and decorated them himself in his house. With the face I pulled he knew for sure I doubted him and he invite me for dinner at his house with the whole intention of showing me his deco.

At the end of the discussion I realize I was already comfortable with him, we even exchange numbers that day. At the end of the day I bought 2 paintings and he bought 6, we joke about the number different and he offer to buy me one more which I decline greatfully. We said goodbyes and agree to meet the next day for dinner which was sunday.

I buy painting that tell's me a story but he buys painting for their beaut.

Just as we agreed we did dinner at his house and I tell you his house was a mansion and it was so very modern, every corner of that house had a painting but thanks to the thoroughly arrangement it wasn't over crowded with paintings.

It was during dinner I learn that he was an architect and the first born of the Poorcupine's. He also revied to me he always wanted to be a designer but his father push him to do what men does, I was upset because of the stereotype some people still have regarding jobs. He sense my change in mood and told me that's why he choose artchitec so he do be able to design some of the building himself, "killing two birds with one stone" he said with an amuse expression which made both of us erupt in laughter.

He enjoy my company and told me he will like to taste my cooking and if am okay with me making it in his house, "watch me perform food magic" he said, which made me giggle and accepted the invite. I left his house after dessert and small talks, he offer to take me home and have my car delivered but I refuse, "l want to drop by the restaurant because I was pampering my self today(spa)" he giggled upon understanding my sentence and didn't push the offer anymore.

On wednesday we did the second eat out, I text him to find out if I need to buy any ingredients and he told me, he had every single ingredients I could think of in this world. Trusting his word I went empty hand with no wine saying he had every wine possible, I was nervous having to remind my self just cook no worries no biggi but remind myself, if I mess up he Might not marry me again with that thought i giggled which surprisely took away my worries. He wait outside and escot me inside.

What a gentleman

I asked what he wanted for dinner and he told me to prepare the best Italian food my restaurant has that differs from other restaurant.