Chapter 21

I gasps seeing how the place was decorated, it turns out Jhangiani is good at other things than harass me all day long

It's like she took it as an hobby, she's always kissing me unexpectedly, when ever we walk together she always put her hands on my waist squeezing it every now amd then and in the bed we end up making out but she always pulls out at the last minute. Which is FRUSTRATING.

And today when she asked me out on a date I laughed and almost peed my pants. She was so nervous I Literally saw sweat rolling down from the side of her face down to her neck.

Yummy, her neck is Really delicious. I was busy daydreaming about her neck remembering how I had bite and lick it last night.

I could feel my face burning and Jhangiani looking at me weirdly. She held my hand waiting for my reply. My silence bothered her a lot but if only she knows what I was thinking about.

I cleared my throat and said yes to her she was so happy she hugged me, lift me up and spin me around. We depart after that to get ready and I was blown away with the decorations.

She also took the trouble of preparing the meals herself. She looked at me smugly when she saw my expression, the food was really taste and finger licking.

"My hands are good at many things other than to kill" she said so proudly and I stared at her unbelievable.

She could have chosen another word other than KILL.

"You should really get use to the idea that your wife is a killer and many people have died in my hands" she looked a little sad now making me feel terrible she might just have said that jokely but I still manage to ruin the atmosphere.

I held her hand and squeezed it while smiling a little at her, she smiled but I wasn't happy with cause it didn't reached her eyes.

So I brought her hand up to lips give it a kiss and caress my cheek with it, now she had a full smile on her face.

"You are right though your hand really is good at other things" I winked at her making her blush this time around.

It's really difficult to make her blush and right now I feel accomplished. She's been teasing me too much lately especially sexual and I don't know if she's doing I intentionally or not.

We carried on with our date with small little chats.

After our date we walked towards the garden which was lit up with little lamps floating on the water, I sighed out feeling really happy and grateful.

Not only did she marry me but also loved and cherish me, made me a queen, a mother to her people, a daughter in law to her lovely mother, a sister to her sweet sisters and a sister to her mischievous brother.

Thinking about how great my life turned out to be, only thinking if not for me jumping into a big river running away from an abusive husband I won't have met such an outstanding person like her.