Prologue: Dear

A/N: Date, time, place you started this book?

Please don't forget to leave a vote ♡

And warning: if you haven't noticed the big "boy x boy" in the title, this story is a BOY X BOY LGBTQA + ALL THE RAINBOW COLORED LETTERS OUT THERE. If you don't support, the door is over there. Mwha 💋

Spoiler: be prepared for a rollercoaster of emotions xx

***

Conan The Dandelion is now available as a paperback on Amazon! You can find the link in my bio ;) it ships worldwide 🌐

🌻🌻🌻

Dear,

I will probably be gone by the time you read this, but before I leave, I wanted to write you this letter. Though, I am not sure whether it is cruel or not to leave traces of someone who will no longer exist. Perhaps you won't even find this note. Or perhaps you'll choose not to read it. Whichever it is, I will let fate decide.

If you do read this letter, I want you to know that no matter what happens, it wasn't your fault. I'm telling you this because as I grew older, I've realized that humans have this sad tendency to blame themselves for outcomes and consequences that weren't caused by them. It's a strange mechanism, one that I've been victim to as well. So please, if you read this, know that you have done nothing wrong.

Secondly, I want you to know that I am so grateful to have met you, and to have been able to be a part of your life. Meeting you was a turning point, and it allowed me to see the world differently. I have many regrets, but you will never be one of them.

Now, I don't know if I've mustered up the courage to tell you - I hope I did - but if I haven't, know that I love you. They may be trivial words to you, perhaps they won't mean anything, but I've always seen them as something sacred. I've never said them to anyone before.

I have, and always will, love you.

Yours truly