[8] Can I go home?

*no ones pov on Earth*

Lucifer landed on his balcony and patted the ash of his suit. He sighed, and walked back in. "And?" Amenadiel asked. "Well, my beloved daughter is in hell but I let her there. What do you think brother!" He screamed. "Lucifer calm down. We are going to figure out where she is" Chloe stated. "Detective I dont need sympathy right now. I just need to have my daughter In my arms and knowing that she is safe" he stated while grabbing a drink. "Well, we just need to hope that Maze will find her" Chloe said. "Why don't we ask God for help. He needs to know where she is right?" Linda asked a little carefully. "Our daddy dearest is not here. So we have nothing on him" Lucifer scoffed.

*In Heaven no ones pov*

"You need to eat something" Azreal stated while sitting next to Lucille. Lucille shook her head "No!"
Micheal and Remiel sighed at the two girls who were talking. "That stubboners does she have from, Lucifer" Remiel growled. Azreal sighed stood up and walked away. "Micheal, I dont think this is gonna work" Azreal explained. "It has to work. Every celestial needs to be raised in heaven and become a warrior, Azie. We all know that" Micheal stated.

"But, I think it's not okay if she doesn't want to eat. She is also half human so she is weaker then us. Is it not normal for a 5 year old to take a nap?"
"Dont put to much attention in it. Just let her, maybe she wants to eat or take a nap in a couple of hours" Micheal explained. "She does look like him, and she has the same caracter from Lucifer. Disgusting" Remiel stated in disgust. They all walked away and Lucille picked up her devils cuddly toy who she brought with her. "Pls. Come daddy. I miss you" she was quiet and looked at the crayons what was laying on the table. She looked at her cuddly toy and back at the crayons "I will go draw us and I will wait till your here" she stated while she stood up and walked to the table.

*On Earth no ones pov*

It was the end of the day and the elevator slid open. Maze walked in completely tired and with blood spatters on her clothes. "I have haunted the most wanted kidnappers and all of them have never heard of her" she explained while ploffing on the couch. Linda had going home with Charlie and Chloe, and Amenadiel stayed with Lucifer. They didn't want to let him alone. Lucifer sighed. "All right. Then we need to figure out who wants to get back on me or something" he stated.
"Haunted them all" Maze stated. "Well there most be someone you mist then"

Maze stood up and walked over to Lucifer. "I have NEVER haunted this many people on one day. So NO I didn't miss anyone" Maze growled "Lucifer it's late, maybe we should get some rest and search tomo-" Chloe was interrupted by Lucifer. "No!" He screamed. "Detective, I'm not going to rest till I have my daughter. You all can go, but I will go search further" he stated. No one lefted so he started again. "Come on, off you all go now" he said while pointing to the elevator. No one said anything they just did what he said and they walked into the elevator, but Chloe didn't. She walked back at him and took his hands. "She will be fine, she is just as strong as her father" she stated while giving him a kiss on his cheek. Chloe sighed and also walked to the elevator.

*Next day*

It was 8 AM in the next morning and Amenadiel woke up because he was getting called.

"Yes?"

"Ah good you're awake. I know where she is but I need your help"

"Who?"

"Come on brother, my daughter"

"Oh right. I'm on my way" Amenadiel sighed and stood up trying not to wake Linda up. He called so quiet that she was still peacefully sleeping. He wrote a note saying he was with Lucifer, he gave a quick glance in Charlie's room and them he disappeared

The elevator slid open and Amenadiel walked in the penthouse. "Lucifer?"
Lucifer walked out his bedroom, he just took a shower and changed his suit. "Amenadiel! Right I need you to pull your furry wings out and go to heaven to get my daughter" he stated looking like it wasn't a big deal. "What? Why do you think she is in heaven?"
"Well I know our beloved siblings, and they always said that every celestial needs to be raised in Heaven right?" He said while raising his eyebrow. "Well I'm suppose your right" Lucifer let out a sigh.

"Okay we can do this on two ways. Or you are going to get my daughter. OR I will go by myself and find a way to get in AND RIP HEAVEN IN TWO!"
"I will go take a look" Amenadiel stated while unfurling his wings. "I should probably call the detective" Lucifer mumbled

*No ones pov in Heaven*

Lucille had slept bad, she couldn't sleep without seeing her daddy. She was drawing again when she heard a familiar voice. "Lucille?"
"Uncle Amenawiel!!" she jumped up and jumped in his hands. "Do you know where daddy is?"
"Yes I do. Should we go to him" Lucille excitedly nodded and grabbed Amenadiel strong so she couldn't fall when they where flying. "Hold on thight, we are going to your daddy" Amenadiel said with a smile.

*Back on Earth no ones pov*

Linda with Charlie, Chloe and Maze walked out if the elevator. "Do you know where she is?" Chloe asked. "Well I think she is grabbed by my siblings and is in heaven" just when he finished his sentence Amenadiel landed, putted Lucille on the ground and walked inside with her. "Darling?" Lucifer said in a asking voice. Lucille walked back a little and watch a couple seconds till her eyes lid up. "DADDYYYYYY!" she ran up to him and jumped in his arms. Lucifer hugged his daughter and tears stroke down his cheek. "My girl" he breathed out. "My beautiful girl"

A/N
OML! I want to thank you all so much for more then 1000 views. I really hope you all like it and if you have ideas pls comment <3