Chapter 73 : Globule

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Pandora was created by Zeus,

A woman made to punish mankind.

A reason early Greeks considered women as evil.

It's sometimes said that Pandora's Box was meant to symbolize women bringing evil into the world.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What happened?" I asked, halting the hand on his scar

"What happened?" I asked, halting the hand on his scar. "Did someone hurt you?"

Liam's green eyes slid to the hollow of my neck, now completely fascinated by the beating pulse. "No."

I stared at his focused look, remembering the demon in my dreams. The wicked smile that displayed two sharp fangs and red ruby eyes that glowed in the dark.

"It's not a scar, is it?" I breathed.

Liam slumped forward and buried his nose in the crook of my neck. "Does it matter?"

It does.

I lightly touched his hair, feeling the soft strands between my fingers. "So you're keeping this a secret?"

He shifted, his shoulders flexing to accommodate his position. "Don't push me, Gem. When the time comes I'll tell you everything."

Why can't he tell me now?

To be honest, some part of me wondered why I haven't shoved him off already. It was an obvious reaction but somehow, I couldn't do it.

I knew for fact he wasn't using his abilities. Otherwise, I would be soaring through cloud nine. Instead, my senses were sharpened, highly aware of what's going on.

Teeth brushed my earlobe and I sucked in a breath, my hands instantly latched unto his shoulders. "Anything else you want to ask apart from my scars?"

I forced my wondering thoughts in order.

There's one thing I wanted to confirm at the moment.