Chapter Fifty Five

Shiv Pov

THE moment I saw Dimitri kneeling down and crying it killed my heart to see those tears….. I love him fucking so much no matter….. When he saw me all I could see in his blue eyes is love…… fuck when I realised he was crying for me it soared my heart in happiness…… I never wanted to see him in tears that moment I thought….. I still couldn’t believe he loves me and I love him…. All the while when he carried me to hospital and our home all I could see his love for me and God I love this man so much….. It was him who saved me from that accident no matter what he denied…. If he didn’t called me that time I don’t know what would have happen….. Looking at his blue eyes I felt love, happiness, trust and an promise….. When Mark asked me what happened Dimitri didn’t let me say anything but I holded his hand in hand and started saying what happened…..

Taking an deep breathe I was going to meet Amy for lunch so I informed Jason and went I said calmly and continued….. When I reached the restaurant I waited for Amy but in last minute she cancelled it saying some emergency came at work so I had my lunch and came out I said looked at Dimitri who is listening everything tensed….. When I was about to get into my car I said while Dimitri tightened his grip in my hand….. Dimitri called me I picked my phone I was about to answer him when I noticed an truck coming so fast I said remembering the scene what had happened…. The truck was out of control and started crashing on cars and people in side ways I said…… I saw an small child standing in the road that’s when I screamed and ran towards the child I said while everyone looked at me tensed….. Before that truck reached the child I grabbed him pulling aside falling on the side walk I said…..

I just got missed the truck by few seconds then the truck crashed on my car and blowed off I said….. Fuck to my bad luck that truck contained chemicals that is how the fire started so fast I said tensed….. Everything happened so fast police, fire truck and ambulance came fast to the spot and started doing the work…… I was still holding that child searching for his parents with medics I said calmly….. Then we found his parents were taken in ambulance to hospital that’s when I saw Dimitri I said the image of him broken lapsed in my mind….. Thank god nothing happened to you Alex said worriedly…. Yes I guess I got my guardian angel with me I said looking at Dimitri….. He saved me today he is my guardian angel and I love him so much….. After that mark, vlad and Alex left us along not before hugging me while Dimitri glared at them….. Dimitri carried me to our bedroom much to my dismay and placed me in bed….

I pulled him near to me sat on his lap and hugged him tightly…. Thank you so much for saving me Dimitri I said kissing his cheeks…. I didn’t save you agapi mou it was an coincidence he said tensed….. Coincidence or not it was your call that saved me if you haven’t called me maybe I would have got into the car I said but cut off by Dimitri growl….. Stop right there I am not going to let anything happen to you he said angrily and kissed me…… I love you agapi mou he said kissing my forehead…. I love you too Dimitri I said kissing him… that night I slept hugging him closely I never thought I will fall in love that too with my boss.. Hell he loves me back I am so happy he may be an arrogant rudeless cold hearted billionaire but he Is mine…. Next few days Dimitri didn’t even let me step down from the bed….. He stayed home with me taking care of me….. Heck he didn’t even let me walk to washroom always carried me….. His caring side makes fall for him more…. Darius called me and gave an earful of words at Dimitri  for not taking care of me properly…. Hell poor guy its not his fault I tried to convince Darius but again he didn’t listen….. Why does sorades men never listen I thought….. Amy came to meet me gave an earful of lecture hell I could literally feel blood coming from my poor ears…..

I still haven’t forgotten about the fight that we had and I was going to talk with him…. After our dinner we sat down in living room watching TV….. Where were you that day??? I asked him calmly….. What day??? he said looking at me….. That day we had our fight you didn’t came home I waited for you I said glaring at him…. I saw how he got tensed when I started talking this time I am not letting it go without getting my answer….. Next day in your office also you were not there I said folding my hand gave him my determined look….. I waited for him to say something but again he didn’t say anything….. Are you going to talk or should I punch the shit out of you to make you talk I snapped angrily looking at me….. Sighing he said I was with Vladimir that night I looked at him…. What were you doing with Vladimir??? I asked him….. We were talking about some deal he lied which made me more angry…..

Do you think I am some stupid or what I snapped at him furiously…. For an god sake I handle every business deal of yours and here you are lying I said angrily….. He looked at me shocked now tell me what is this fucking deal is about Dimitri I gritted out each words….. Do you have any idea how I was worried and hurt by your behaviour I said fuming….. Dimitri tried to pull me to him but I slapped his hands away glaring at him….. Its was for your protection he said making me more angry….. For an fucking sake tell me why are you behaving so over protective I screamed at him….. You want to know because I have been getting fucking threats on you he growled angrily….. I looked at him shocked who the fuck is threatening to kill me…. Taking an deep breathe I went near to him cupping his face tell me everything now Dimitri I said softly…… I have been getting threatening message this past week that why I increased more security he said sighing…..

For an god sake you could have told me before we both could have find that bastard I said coldly…… I didn’t want to involve you in this he said softly….. I was discussing about this with Vladimir that day he said…. Look at me Dimitri I said lifting his face….. Whatever it is just tell me so that we both can handle it okay I said softly….. He nodded his head saying okay I kissed his forehead…. No more secrets I said looking at him…. No more secrets agapi mou he said kissing me…… after our conversation we went to sleep…. Next day I went back to work I was still getting used to having so many bodyguards….. After this accident he wanted to increase more bodyguards we had an huge fight I literally threatened him then only he agreed not to increase my bodyguards….. Days went fast with work Dimitri is still trying to find who is threatening us….. Its been two weeks since the accident but still I feel Dimitri is hiding something from me….. Today he shocked me saying he is going to Russia to help Vladimir with something…. I asked him what’s that something but again he said its Vladimir personal problem so he can’t say anything….. So I let go of the topic……

I helped Dimitri with his packing how long this trip is going to take I asked him huffing….. Its just few days agapi mou I will be back soon he said kissing me…. Fine if you are not back soon I am definitely going to kill Vladimir I said angrily while he chuckled….. Pulling me into tight hug I will be back soon you won’t even notice that I was gone agapi mou he said kissing my nose…. I smiled at him I love you Dimitri take care okay I said….. I love you too agapi mou try to miss me he said winking….. I wanted to send him off but Dimitri being him didn’t let me saying its for safety…. Ughhh him and his safety precautions I am going to kill him one day for sure…… that night I couldn’t sleep properly because of that blue eyed devil…. Next day I went to work whole day was so busy with so much work in office….

It’s been three days since Dimitri left to Russia he called me when his flight landed and talked with me regularly….. Somehow I felt peace hearing his voice and his texts…. Tomorrow is Friday I called Amy so that we could spent some time but she said she is busy with Aaron this weekend…… ughhh what I am going to do it’s so boring without Dimitri and Amy….. I went back to penthouse and had dinner and slept off…… next day morning I got ready for work and drove my car….. Reaching my cabin I opened the door to see an bouquet of blue roses in my table with some boxes….. My lips twitched into smile seeing the flowers I went near my table and looked at those flowers….. I opened the huge box to see an beautiful rose gold dress with note saying wear this dress agapi mou I will see you tonight I smiled looking at the note so the blue eyed devil is back……..

Please do vote and comment.....