Chapter Thirty Two

Shiv Pov

Yesterday was an amazing day in my life.... Damn I had so much fun poor Mr.sorades I still can't forget the look he had when all the five women's questioned him..... Getting up from my bed I did my morning routine and changed in my work clothes.... After finishing my breakfast I drove my car to my office thinking what will Mr.sorades going to do now..... I am sure he is pissed as hell but again who cares he shouldn't have pulled that stunt so I guess we are equal now...... Fuck I don't even care even if he fire me I am already so done with sorades Inc..... I should start consider some job offers which I already got..... Parking my car I got into elevator when to my cabin then prepared coffee for Mr.sorades....knocking at his door i went in.... Good morning Mr.sorades i said with my usual blank face......

Looking away from the screen he gave me an nod.... Back to rude self I sighed and i went over his schedule for today after that again he gave me nod to leave.... I left his cabin and went to mine thinking about his silent treatment..... Hell I except an ear full of words from him today but I guess I was wrong he did not say an single word..... Which is definitely fine with me shaking my head I continued my work.... There is so much work left and I am also organising an party for sorades Inc on coming friday..... So I have to do that work too I called in event management company to arrange the hall for party..... Caterers, Food, entertainment are already fixed and I have to sent invitations to some people.....

Next two days went so fast with me working on organising the party and Mr.sorades being is usual aloof self not talking instead he is giving me instructions through mail..... Along with this all stuff I have to buy an dress for the party..... I invited matt to this party as my date and he agreed so that we could spend some time together..... By afternoon I finished checking through all the details for party and left home to get ready...... Anyway today  office is till afternoon so the employees can go home and get ready for party..... After driving to my apartment I got in and took an long bath in tub relaxing myself..... Amy is going to help me in getting ready for today's party.... I got out from tub and changed into my robe.... Coming out I saw Amy already waiting for me.... She pulled towards the mirror to do my makeup.....

After long two hours I finally wore my black heels and checked my look in the mirror.... Today I am wearing an elegant yellow dress which has v neck and showed little bit of my cleavage... It also had an slit with ended till my hip and waist belt..... Amy gave me bold smoke eyes with red lips and an elegant open wavy hair to match the dress..... Looking in mirror I felt different today and pretty too.... Turning around I saw Amy giving me an dramatic look.... Oh my godddd you look so beautiful Amy said grinning.... Thank you Amy I said blushing a little..... Poor matt he is going to have tough time while looking at you Amy said making me blush more..... Shut up you idoit I said trying not to blush but failed miserably...... I got an call from matt that he reached my place.... After bidding my byes I left my apartment went down to see matt is waiting for me.....

Holy shit there stood matt in black tuxedo with pearly white shirt and his hair gelled perfectly with his beautiful green eyes he looked more handsome today

Holy shit there stood matt in black tuxedo with pearly white shirt and his hair gelled perfectly with his beautiful green eyes he looked more handsome today..... After checking him out from head to toe I saw his face finally.... Matt looked at me eyes wide and his jaw opened making me blush...... When I reached near he was still looking at me in daze..... Hi matt I said blushing little...... Blinking his eyes he looked at me from head to toe wow you are looking beautiful matt said...... Thank you matt you are also looking good in suit dr.stevens I said smirking..... After getting in his car we drove to the hotel were the party is arranged..... By the time we reached there it was crowded with paparazzi already.... Getting out from the call matt pulled my door open giving his hand... I got out holding his hand together we walked inside while the paparazzi continuously clicking photos and asking questions.....

Walking inside the well decorated ballroom i saw my colleagues and business partner of sorades Inc.... Making our way in we greeted everyone and i introduced matt to the people....looking around i searched for mark to ask how everything is going.... I found him talking to someone.... So me and matt went in his direction.... Hello Mark I said making him turn his head.... When he turned I saw his eyes widened and jaw opened while looking at me.... Ok do I look too much why everyone is giving me this reaction from the time we entered.... Woww you look amazing shiv mark said grinning..... Thank you Mark I said blushing......mark this is matt and matt this is mark our security head I said....  Hello matt its nice to meet you finally mark said shaking his hands with matt.....

Mark did Mr.sorades arrived?? how is everything going on I said to Mark..... Yes everything is fine shiv Mr.sorades is already here I saw him talking to someone mark said looking around for him.... Uhhh there he is mark said pointing his finger..  Turned i saw Mr.sorades standing with some people along with some blonde who I guess his date tonight..... When I saw his face he was glaring at me or should i say us with his cold blue eyes.... What did I do now why he is glaring sighing i pulled matt with me went to the direction of Mr.sorades....me and matt walked crossing the ballroom all the while I saw Mr.sorades glaring at us..... What is his problem now finally reaching his sides.... Good evening Mr.sorades I said who is glaring at matt now.....you are looking beautiful ms.shiv I heard someone say....

Turning my head I saw Mr.mccoy standing there with some redhead.... Thank you Mr.mccoy I said looking at him all the while Mr.sorades did not even say any word.... Why the fuck he is behaving like asshole right now shaking my head..... And who might be this Mr.mccoy said raising his eyebrows..... Mr.mccoy this is matt Stevens my date I said looking at Mr.mccoy.... And her boyfriend matt said shaking his hand with Mr.mccoy while glaring back at Mr.sorades....ok what is wrong with this people here everyone glaring at someone while I saw the blonde glaring at me..... Uhhh I am seriously not in mood to handle some bitch today.....after glaring at matt for few seconds Mr.sorades went away with that blonde along with Mr.mccoy.....your boss is rude and asshole matt said gritting his teeth..... That he is forget about him matt don't let them ruin our date I said looking at matt.... Matt turned smiling at me....

May I have this dance my lady matt said grinning..... Yes Mister I said blushing..... Matt pulled me to the dancing floor while holding my waist pulling me closer to him.... We both danced for few minutes happily..... You look so beautiful today i think of changing yellow into my favourite colour matt said grinning.... I laughed while dancing with him.... Now we don't want you to wear yellow to work do we dr.stevens I said smirking..... We both danced grinning at each other for the soft melody playing in the background.... Mind if I cut in I heard an deep voice pulling us out from our trance.... Turning my head i saw Mr.sorades standing and glaring at matt.... Matt letting me go Mr.sorades pulled me by holding my waist tightly..... Mr.sorades pulled me closer to him which is too close for my liking all the while looking at me without saying any words.....

I can hear an sensual song playing in the behind while Mr.sorades pulled along with the tune twirling me around holding me very close and tightly.... All the while I looked into his cold blue eyes which held some expression that I couldn't understand..... By the time the song ended I heard everyone clapping looking away from him I saw everyone looking at us... I let go of his hand went away blushing all because of the attention..... Joining matt we reached our table and had our dinner talking with each other... All the while I felt an certain two pair of eyes glaring at us.... One his Mr.sorades and his date why the hell that blonde is glaring at me.... Uhh I sighed excused myself to use restroom.... After adjusting my dress and makeup I looked at the mirror before going out.... While I walked near the corridor I felt someone grabbed my arm pulling me into the balcony.....

Please do vote and comment.....