9

Meredith's pov:
It only took about twenty seconds before the door gets opened and I am engulfed from all my mates at once.
„Love! We love you way too much to let you go by yourselves. And we all know that it won't be easy for us to get along with everyone from your family. But we are willing and hopeful to try our best to do so!" alec says softly.
„We already packed our stuff and aro told us that he had called the pilots from the jet and that they are already waiting for us to fly us to America. So come on babe, got a plane to catch!" Felix says and kisses my lips softly. Giggling happily at them all.
„You mean it right?" I ask them trying to get not to excited before knowing for sure.
„We mean it. Promise princess!" Demetri says and picks up mine and his suitcase.
„Ok! But I need to say bye and thanks to the three brothers before we leave!" I tell them already running towards the throne room with my mates right on my heels. I push open the door and giggle before once again hugging the three of them again and thanking them for allowing me and my mates to visit my family and also for letting us borrow their jet.
„Sure dear! And please don't worry about anything! We hope you enjoy your time with your family. Just give us a call when you know you guys will return. We decided that after you were away from them for two months, you should at least stay with them for ten to fourteen days. So enjoy and please don't forget to call us from time to time." aro says with a chuckle about my excitement.
„Really!?" I ask them surprised but even more happy than before.
„Of course dear! It's the least we could do! You brought so much love and peace to our coven and my family, so the least we can do is allow you time with your birth family as well." Marcus answers me and once again kisses my forehead.
„Be careful and please tell Carlisle our greetings." he says before he shoos me towards my already waiting mates. Waving once again at them before the five of us leave for the airport.
„The flight is going to take a long time, so I would say that I will have enough time to show you guys how incredibly thankful I am that you are coming with me." I tell them with mischievous eyes. They are quick to pull me tighter into them. Giggling at how they always are quick to react on everything I do and say.
„So, just to make sure we are on the same page here sweetheart, how will you show us your thankfulness?" jane asks me already pulling me on her lap so that I am now straddling her.
„Guess you will have to wait to find out!" I whisper into her ear before softly biting into it. Her moan excites me right away and her arms pull me even closer into her.
„You are playing with fire sweetheart." she tells me and kisses me heatedly. Feeling another few pairs caressing my body hungrily.
„I am afraid we need to stop this till we are on the plane." I tell them with a moan of myself. Obviously a really bad idea if their aroused twinkles in their eyes are anything to go by.
„That is something you should of thought of Sooner princess!" Demetri growls in my ear. To my luck the car stops and I am quick to jump out of the door and run to the plane with giggles escaping my mouth without thinking. My mates who obviously always liked a good chase, run after me with wide smirks. When they enter I am already seated and ready for the start. So they smirk at me knowingly but other than that only take a seat themselves. The second the pilot told us that we now are free to move around, I am hauled back to one of the big bedrooms. Well, I can't say that I am surprised, nor can I say I didn't like the prospective of what is going to happen now.

When the plane touches down, we all exit it. All of them with wide smiles and me giggling like an idiot.
„Let's race to their house!" I say and run off, letting them carry my luggage as well. It only takes about two minutes before I am scooped up mid run from no other than Felix.
„Missed me already baby?" he questions cheekily. Giggling yet again. I lean up to kiss his cheek in thanks for him to carry me. Once again in bridal style, I enjoy the run. Happy that I don't need to use up more energy than our action on the plane had taken.
„You look pretty comfy sweetheart!" Jane says from my right. Smiling at her with a nod and than cuddle myself closer into Felix who quickly starts to purr softly. I change myself into my human form and feel myself drifting off to sleep, which is another huge bonus in my eyes.
A soft shake of my shoulders wake me back up.
„We are close to their home. You ready?" Felix asks me quietly with my other mates close around me. Slowly realizing that they had stopped to wake me back up.
„Yeah! I am really excited! Thank you all again for being okay with us visiting my family!" I say after changing my forms yet again.
„Everything for you sweetheart!" Jane says with a soft smile. I know many think she is all tough and doesn't care for anything, but that's just far from the truth! She is a real softy if you get to know her real self. Everyone always judges her, so it's no wonder that she started to act all tough to protect herself from their judgment and all those mean comments!
„I love you!" I tell them and kiss their lips softly, hoping to make them feel how much I really do love them. Somehow I always am afraid that they think I don't love them equally or at all, so I always make it a point to tell them.
„We Love you too!" they answer in unison. Once we are already really close we decide to walk the rest of the way, making sure to spend a little extra time together before meeting up with my family. I really hope that they are going to get along! That would mean so unbelievable much to me if they do!!