Majin Vegeta x kidnapped wife reader

Description: Before Vegeta was controlled he heard that you were kidnapped by his enemy and he allowed himself to be controlled so he could gain power to save you.

Vegeta's pov

My world froze when Kakarot Said y/n was kidnapped my anger flared and I could feel the blood lust starting to take over feeling Bahdinies power trying to control me k growled.

"It's the only way to save y/n" I thought and let the magic control me I roared in pain and ascended to SSJ2 and floated into the sky "I'm coming y/n" focusing on her ki I found it and blasted off to its location.

No-ones pov

You gasped when Dabura through you to the ground and groaned feeling cuts and bruises start to form in your skin. Looking up your eyes widened seeing him about to stork you and you closed your eyes preparing for the pain.

But it never came hearing a roar of anger your eyes snapped open and saw Vegeta beating down on them all.

"VEGETA!" You Shouted And he strangled Dabura and snapped his neck "don't touch my wife!" He roared out and finish him off.

He turned and ran towards you and undid your binds you latched onto him sobbing as your form shook with each sob he shushed you and gently rocked you.

"It's ok y/n I'm here now and no one will hurt you again" you smiled weakly and snuggled in to his chest he purred lifting you up bridle style and took off into the sky. Looking at him you found yourself confused by his appearance and asked " Vegeta what happened to you?" He chuckled nervously.

He had a lot to explain for.....