Cell Saga Goku x daughter reader

Description: You a the daughter of Goku and during the Cell games said Android is about to explode until Goku sacrifices himself resulting in painful death for Cell when he returned and Goku didn't.

No-ones pov

Gasping You held your brother as he groaned in pain looking up you glared at Cell a he smirked "I must Gohan your strong even your sister y/n"

You growled as did Gohan and slowly helped each-other up coughing up a little bit of blood you spoke "you won't win Cell if we can't beat you then the others will!" His smirked turned into angry face and his body started to swell as the mini versions watched with a smirk.

"THEN I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO TAKE THE EARTH WITH ME!" Goku appeared in front off you and Gohan as you both gasped "dad what are you doing" held held two fingers in his head and a hand on Cell.

Turning he looked at you two and said "Gohan y/n I'm so proud of you too your best things to happen to me" you sobbed "I may not be home for awhile but I'll always be watching you two take care of your mother for me I love you" And with that he disappeared.

You froze and screamed "DADDY!" The land was silent as you and your brother held each-other until Cell appeared "how dare you make me revert back to this form your father was weak!"

He then proceeded to kill Android 16 you stood up as did Gohan "I I can feel my control slipping" you thought cleaning your fist you and your brother roared in anger "I won't let this go in anymore!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Your muscles bulged as your hair lengthened and spiked more your e/c eyes burned holes into Cell.

Killing the mini Cells you and Gohan charged up a Kamehameha and looked at each-other "together" and blasted him into dust. Dropping out of SSJ2 you landed on your knees and panted.

The others flew towards you as you saw your father smiling at you and Gohan with pride.

"You two did I'm so proud of you Gohan,y/n"..........

Edited on the 5/09/2021