𝟒)

After months of sneaking around and getting closer it felt like I was starting to fall in love with him. I even convinced my mom to start paying him to tutor me at home. But he was becoming distant and leaving right after we had sex. Until one day after school he called me to his office to talk.

"Esme..." He says sighing as he's standing against his desk with his arms crossed and his muscles flexed. "You're an amazing girl, and you can do amazing things. You're pretty, funny, and smart. Not to mention just an all around great person but.. I can't keep doing this.." He sighs and runs a hand over his face. "I love my wife." He says and my heart not only breaks but I get angry.

"Fuck me one last time." I say with a needy tone in my voice as I take a step forward. "Just one last time and then tell me if you don't want to keep doing this." I say to him knowing he wouldn't be able to resist after that.

"Esme, I can't." He says and shakes his head. He let out a sigh and then gave me a sad but stern look.

He drove me to the point where I snapped. He led me on for months, I pushed away Malia and Aubrey and any other guys who tried to come to me just to be with him and now all of a sudden he was pulling out. He can't do that, he can't play with my heart strings like that, he told me he loved me and he meant it. He was just playing hard to get. I was going to get him to admit this wasn't over. For both of our sakes.

"It's for all the right reasons baby." I say moving closer to him with a playful grin. "Don't care 'bout grades, just call me your lady." I whisper with my bottom lip in between my teeth. "If I pass this quiz will you give me your babies ?" I grin.

"You're acting crazy." He barley gets out taking a step away from me as my fingertip traces his tie.

"Don't call me crazy!" I say getting a bit frustrated. "You 'love' me but you won't come save me!" I spit angrily. "You got a wife and kids you see them daily!" I continue taking another step closer. "Don't know why you even need me." I say shaking my head deciding to give up and turning around starting for the door.

"Teacher's Pet." He whispered knowing it was my weakness trying to calm be down but now it just infuriated me more.

"If I'm so special why am I secret!?" I spit turning back around the rage evident in my voice and posture. "Yeah, why the fuck is that?" I say angrily shaking her head infuriated with him.

"Just calm down, someone might hear!" He whisper yells at me and took a few steps toward me reaching for my arm. I yank my arm away and get offended at that.

"Do you regret the things we shared that I'll never forget?" I say with hurt very evident in my voice. He says silent and looks down. "Well do you? Tell me that!" I say getting angry as I can tell he does.

"You're just so young Esme, you should go out and see people your own age." He says sighing.

"I know I'm young, but my mind is well beyond my years!" I say shaking my head and then running and hand through my hair. "I knew this wouldn't last, but fuck you, don't you leave me here." I say pushing on his chest lightly. "Teacher's Pet." I spit angrily making quotations while I say it as I'm mocking him.

"If I'm so special why am I secret?" I spit again shaking my head and got tears start to run down my face. At that moment I felt like a spider in a cage. He was my desire, but now all I wanted to do was light him on fire.

"You liar!" I say angrily shaking my head as more tears run down my face. I shook my head as I stood there and thought about how much I still loved him. And anytime he called I'd still mess around til he gets numb.

"Esme please calm down." He says seeing my tears and he shakes his head taking a step towards me and reaching out to wipe my tears and I hit his hand away as I'm infuriated.

"Fuck you." I say shaking my head. "Give me back my money didn't learn a damn thing, honey, from you except how to lie and cheat while inside the sheets." I say referring to the payments my moms been giving him to 'tutor' me at home when really all we did was have sex.

"C'mon bunny don't be like that." He says and sighs and his nickname for me that's also the same nickname for his wife and it infuriates me even more.

"Stop calling me your 'bunny' I won't hop and you don't own me. Do you? I bet you think you do well you don't!" I say and shake my head pushing his chest as he gets closer.

"Teacher's Pet." I say again making quotations as I'm so pissed off at him. I cry even more totally having a melt down in front if him. "If I'm so special why am I secret?" I cry angrily at him. "Yea why the fuck is that!?" I almost yell at him and he shakes his head coming in close and he tries to get a hold of me but I refuse trying to fight him away.

He shakes his head and finally comes close to me and gets a good hold and he wraps his arms firmly around me trying to get me to calm down and he holds me there as I break down and cry.

"Shhh, Esme calm down please baby." He says and I collapse into his arms in a fit of tears and anger.

"I hate you!" I cry and hit his chest which doesn't faze him at all.

"Shh, I know. Please just quiet down." He says and sighs and after a little while when I'm calmed down he lets me go and I can't even stand to look at him.

"Fuck you. I'm going to ruin you." I whisper and then walk out knowing exactly where I'm going. I wipe my eyes as I get into my car and I drive to his house with my eyes still cloudy and bloodshot red from all my crying.

—————