𝟏)

"And that concludes my presentation on some of the best literature all across the world." I say and then smile as I sit as the class nods and there's a faint applause.

"How'd I do?" I ask Malia nervously as I take my bottom lip in between my teeth, a little trait I have when I'm nervous or trying to be flirty.

"You were great! You're going to get an A for sure." She smile and then shake her head. "And don't think anything of it, or do, but Mr. A was staring you down the whole time." She grins and I laugh whine rolling my eyes and shaking my head as she's being ridiculous.

"He's supposed to look at me Mal, I was presenting." I shake my head.

"You don't understand! He was staring at you!" She whine. "Like at your lips and your body, he was totally checking you out!" She finishes in an excited whisper as she finishes talking as he starts to walk by our desks.

"Alright , those are all of the presentations. Good work class, those were all very well out together and presented well." Mr. Anderson, my World Lit, says. "I'll be pulling students to discuss their presentations in the hallway." He says and then looks down at his roster. "Allistern, you're up first." He says calling Malia by her last name and she gives me a playful grin before she gets up, she then walks to the door and out of it into the hallway for her presentation review.

I yawn as she leaves and I turn back to my laptop and start to get started on the next assignment when Wesley comes over smiling charmingly.

"Hey." He smile sitting down in Malia's seat for the time being while she's out.

"Hi Wes." I say and give him and friendly smile and small wave.

"You're presentation was fire, and ya know, i was wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend?" He gave me that breath taking smile again. I couldn't help but nod.

"Sure." I say in a soft and sweet voice. "Text me the details." I say and then grab his arm and I write my phone number down on it.

"Sweet! See you then!" He smiles and then stands and walks back across the room to his seat filling in his best friend, Ross, on what just happened.

"Bye." I smile and wave as he walks away and then Malia walks back inside and takes her seat huffing.

"How'd it go?" I ask smiling, she looks over and shakes her head.

"He said the pieces I picked were too bland and I should've picked something more interesting and more on a higher level." She says and rolls her eyes and I let out a little laugh.

"Okay well I know what will cheer you up." I smile at her and I know she already knows what I'm talking about.

"Ice cream after school?" She grins and I nod.

     "Yep, I'll buy you and Aubrey ice cream after school." I say and then pause to yawn. "Also, guess what just happened." I grin excited to tell her I gave Wesley my number.

     "Wha-

     "Esme, it's your turn." Mr. A calls out, cutting off Malia, and I nod and then turn to her as I stand up.

     "I'll tell you when I get back." I say and then walk out into the hallway, nervous to hear about my presentation.

     "Overall your presentation was very impressive, although there were some problem areas that can be fixed. Your final grade will be an 94 out of 100." He says and I smile.

     "Thank you, what are the problem areas?" I ask looking up at him, and I really look at his face up close and note how attractive he actually is.

     "Well just, a few of the pieces were a little under your level and I'd love to see you taking on more challenging things." He says and I smile and nod.

     "And also if you need help finding more things and anything of that's sort, I offer classes after school." He says and I nod. "Monday's, Wednesday's, and Thursday's." He says and I smile and nod.

     "Alright, I'll be there tomorrow. Thanks Mr. A." I smile and then turn and walk back into the classroom and I take my seat again.

     "What'd he say?" She asks smiling.

     "That I did good but I have a few problem areas mostly being the pieces weren't on my level and he'd love to see a challenge." I say and shrug. "Oh and that he's offering after school classes some days." I say and then start to pack up as the bell would be ringing soon.

     "Oooooo, sounds like he just wants to get you alone after school." She grins playfully at me and i shake my head.

     "You're ridiculous, there will obviously be more students there as well." I say and then finish packing up and I turn back to face her all the way.

      "Yea alright, when you two end up getting married and having babies I'll be standing there like I told you so." She laughs and I gasp as she says that and I shake my head laughing as well.

      "But anyways, what were you gonna tell me?" She asks and I think for a second before grinning.

      "Oh! That's right, so Wesley came over and asked if I wanted to hang this weekend and I was obviously like yea sure and I wrote my number down on his arm and it was just cute, we're gonna have the cutest babies!" I laugh and she shakes her head rolling her eyes.

     "He better treat you well." She laughs and I laugh as well as class ends and we both walk out and go to our different next classes and then every class after that until after school where we meet at my car and I drive us and Aubrey to a small, cute, little ice cream shop and we sit and eat and I fill Aubrey in on everything that happened.

—————

The next day I went about all of my classes and then after school I stood at my locker and got out my world lit books so I could stay after school.

"Es!" I hear from behind me and I turn.

"Yea?" I say and see Aubrey coming up to me quickly with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I just overheard Wesley and Ross talking and Wesley said that he was going to have a 'big' surprise for you this weekend." She grins and I roll my eyes.

"Oh my god, your horrible!" I laugh knowing she's referring to his member down in his pants and I shake my head.

"I've gotta go, I have to stay back today but let's get ice cream Friday!" I say and then give her a quick hug and we go out separate ways down the hall.

—————