I

It was a beautiful, warm sunny spring day. The birds were singing, bees were buzzing. Oh, and I was busting my butt training with my fellow pack members.

"Let's go ladies, I want to see some hussle!" Blake yelled at us.

Blake was the warrior trainer in the pack, he was the best of the best when it came to training us. He served in the army, before a grenade took his normal life away. He lost his leg, and most of the fingers on his left side. He is a werewolf, but ever sense the incident he was no longer able to transform into his wolf. He always belonged to the Takota Pack, which is our pack, and we weren't going to turn our back to him so he learned how to become our trainer, he's damn good at his job.

"Maybe we should take up winter training sense it seems you guys have completely lost your abilities!" Blake continued to yell at us, trying to motivate us.

The motivation from Blake's threat was not really working I thought as I continued switch between burpee's, jumping jack's, and squat's.

Training went on for another three hours, and we were exhausted. Some of us were evening vomiting from being overworked. The great perks of being a werewolf, got to be on the top of your game.

I almost drank my body weight in water, when Blake walked up to me.

"You did good today, well better then most of them" Blake joked.

I smiled a weak and tiring smile, "I tried, gotta love the first session of training after a long winter."

He nodded, "Indeed, by the way your father linked with me. He would like to see you as soon as possible."

"Am I in trouble?"

"He didn't seem upset or angry, so I would say no."

"Alright, I'll head there now." I said as I gave him a small wave before heading to where my father would be.

"I will let him know." He said as he took his turn to leave as well.

I strolled my way to my father's office which was in a giant house which looked like a barn converted into a house, it is where the pack would hang out, have dinner, play games, have meetings. I wouldn't say it's a pack house but I wouldn't say it's a clubhouse either, we just call it home. As I continued my journey there I noticed some other wolves along the way, like my oldest brother, Kade, was working on his 1980 ford mustang. I also saw a shift change in patrol, where I saw my second oldest brother, Clyde, talking with patrol which I am assuming they are making a plan on how patrol should go. Then as I walked my way into the house and made my way to my fathers office, I saw my third brother, Bryce, talking to our mother in the kitchen.

Yes I have three older brothers, and yes we are all alphas, father chose me to take his place because he says it will bring great things in the future, whether I believe that or not I guess we will see.

I knocked on the door to my fathers office and before he could answer me, well as I opened the door he told me to come in.

"Hi dad." I said as I shut the door behind me

My father, also known as Alpha Eli, smiled at me.

"Hey sweetie, how was training today?" He asked me as his put the paperwork he was working on in a file in a drawer to his desk.

"Long, and torturous. Just as ever first training session of the year is." I told him as I took a seat in the chair that was in front of his desk.

"So, what did I do? Because I promise, I honestly have no idea what I did." I told him holding my hands up in defense.