CHAPTER 26

MAANVI'S POV

The next morning I woke up early and got dressed to welcome Dhruv's friends. I ask who they were as he told I would be surprised when I see them. I was thinking of all of Dhruv's friends I didn't know and it gave me a headache so I just go and stand near the entrance as Dhruv called to tell me that they are near the venue. 

I was so shocked to see Ishaan and Yash. My heart was beating so fast as it was the first time seeing Ishaan in a casual outfit. I give Yash a hug and take them to their room. All the while I had a smile on my face. As I went into my room jaanvi sees me and asks " what happened that made you blush like a tomato?" I instantly hide my smile and ignore her question " are you ready?" I go around the venue a bit in the meantime and check for nice locations to take pics. 

As we got to the city we split into groups and I was taking photos for my blog and also to include in jaanu's and Dhruv's album. During the whole time, we spent exploring I found so many new things about Ishaan and we have a common passion for photography. I think to myself " maybe we are a perfect match!" but soon those thoughts disappear "maanu pull your self together. what are you thinking ! he is your boss" before I find more thoughts I distract myself. I secretly take Ishaan's photos and I saw him smile for the first time and I felt happy that I captured it in camera. 

We eat lunch at the venue and I decide it would be easy to take Ishaan and Yash's help. I take a deep breath in and knock on their door and Yash opens the door and tells me to come inside. As I go inside the room I see Ishaan sitting on the bed with a laptop and he is wearing some joggers and a t-shirt. I think to myself  " if I see him one more time in the casual outfit today I'm going to die" I clear my thoughts and explain my plan to them and they agreed to it and I was so excited and went to prepare a few locations with help of event management team. 

At 6 I go into the room and shower and change my dress into shorts and tank top as it is easier for me to take pictures. I go sit next to jaanvi who is busy on her phone probably chatting with Dhruv. " jaanu I have a question to ask?" "hmm" "I want to vlog your wedding and also put some pictures in my blog. is it ok?" she looks up from her phone and looks me in the eye " of course you can. This is your hard work. I'm glad to be your model" she says and poses like a model. I laugh it off. " let's go into the town I want to take pictures during the night time and before you say something I already asked aunty permission." I push her into the washroom to get ready. 

I pull a nice kurthi for jaanvi and message Yash about the color. As she comes out wearing the dress, I make her sit and do her makeup. " we are just going to town anu. why do I need makeup?" I silence her and do her makeup. At 7 we come to the main hall and I act like I forgot my purse and take her to the photoshoot location. I turned off all the fairy lights so it was dark and Yash texts me saying they are also here and I told them to come and tell jaanvi I'm searching my purse and secretly seek and get ready to turn the lights on. As soon as Dhruv comes he sees jaanvi and asks her  " Jaan what are you doing here? aren't you going to town with anu?" " anu forgot her purse here and she is searching for it" " what are you doing here ?" " Ishaan told me he had something to talk with me and told me to come here" " SURPRISE!" I shout and turn the lights on. Both of them look surprised and jaanvi looks around and has tears in her eyes. I go and hug her  " don't cry and waste my efforts. I want to take some couple pre-wedding photos here" I explain them and jaanvi clams down and Yash and Ishaan come from behind a tree and stand beside me. Dhruv seems surprised  " were you in it as well?" they both nod and high five each other. 

Soon we start the shoot and I take so many photos with different poses and one photo I put fairy lights in between them and told them to catch it. Some of them were Dhruv kissing jaanvi's forehead and one him lifting her and one him proposing with the moon in his hands and many more. I was impressed with the photos and I took some candids which I'm going to edit later. It was almost 10 by the time I was satisfied with photos.