28 A Ceremony To Plan*

Aaron is constantly at my pack house now. I like having him around, but he is starting to distract me from my work.

"Lunch time!" He comes in with a tray of food.

"Aaron... you know I do have work to do!" I protest. I know I'm not very convincing, though. I feel my lips curl into a smile when I see him.

"Yup! And I do, too... but that's what Betas are for, right? taking care of the pack when the Alpha is busy?" he sets the tray down and wraps his arms around me, kissing me on the cheek. "You can take a day off, can't you?" He begs.

"You mean another day after yesterday and the day before? When am I supposed to get back to work?" I ask him.

"Well, you said it. We have another ceremony to plan!" He grins. He looks like a giddy little boy. Ever since he proposed, he has been by my side. I'm not sure he even sleeps! He leaves at night and is back before lunch. This boy is crazy!

"Crazy for us!" I blush at my wolfs comment.

"I take that as a yes!?" He says, nuzzling my neck.

I stand up and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Let's go for a walk." I say. With an arm around his waist, I walk him to my office door. I open it and turn him to face me. I pull his face down to mine and kiss his cheek. "You know I love you." I whisper in his ear. As he goes to pull me into him, I push him out the door and lock it. I hear him hit the door.

"Not fair, Lilly!" Aaron yells.

"I have work to do, Aaron!" I call back heading to my desk.

"You're gonna pay for this." I hear him leave.

I can't concentrate when he is here!... Well, at least I have some food now. I take a bite from the food he brought. A few hours later, my work is relatively done. I sneak out of my office.

"About time!" I hear Aaron say.

"Have you seriously been waiting for me?" I ask.

"Of course!" He says, wrapping an arm around me. "I'll always wait for you!" This boy is so cheesy!

"Well, since you're still here, we could start planning the ceremony." I tell him.

"Or... we could blow off the rest of the day and hang out!" His grin makes me laugh.

"What happened to the big bad Alpha Aaron?... we can't just lounge around all day every day! If we aren't working with the pack, we need to plan our ceremony. We haven't even set a date yet!" I tell him.

"You happened to me. I'm just a love sick pup! I don't care when we have the ceremony! Make it tomorrow! I don't need much, just you!" He is adorable! But there is no way Samantha or Father would let us off that easy. The ceremony will be huge whether we like it or not.

"Let's talk to Sam... she's good at the planning stuff. I'd do it tomorrow, too, but my family deserves better. They would want to be there. Don't you think Carson would want to be there to support you. And you know Sam will want a party." I say. He huffs in annoyance.

"Yeah... you're right... just don't toy with me... it's not fair." He whines.

"But you're fun to play with!" I kiss his cheek and pull away before he can respond dragging him to Sam and Carson's house.

"Lilly! You are going to pay for this! Stop doing that!" He growls as we walk. I look back at him with an innocent smile.

"What ever do you mean? I'm not doing anything." I say to him, and he rolls his eyes.