Breaking the Engagement

Natalia's POV

The shore party return, Jack and the others held captive by Sao Feng's men. "Sao Feng, you showing up here, 'tis truly a remarkable coincidence" Barbossa states.

"Trust me, it's no coincidence" I tell him as Sao Feng spots Jack trying to hide behind Barbossa.

"Jack Sparrow, you paid me great insult once" he states.

"That doesn't sound like me" Jack states. Sao Feng punches him square in the nose. "Shall we just call it square, then?" he asks as he rubs his nose. Will reappears beside Sao Feng.

"Release the girls,  they're not part of the bargain" he tells Sao Feng.

"And what bargain be that?" Barbossa asks him.

"You heard Captain Turner. Release the girls" Sao Feng orders. Mine and Elizabeth shackles are removed.

"Captain Turner?" Jack asks surprised.

"Aye, the perfidious rotter led a mutiny against us" Gibbs states.

"I need the Pearl to free my father. That's the only reason I came on this voyage" Will states.

"You could of told us" I tell him as I rub my wrists.

"Why didn't you tell me you were planing this?" Elizabeth asks Will.

"It was my burden to bear" he states.

"Will you're a couple, you're suppose to share your burdens" I tell him.

"He needs the Pearl! Captain Turner needs the Pearl! And you felt guilty. And you and your Brethren Court! Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?" Jack asks. Gibbs rolls his eyes and raises his hand. Then Marty, Pintel, Ragetti, Cotton, and Jack the monkey slowly raise their hands. "I'm standing over there with them" he states and goes to join them.

But Sao Feng stops him. "I'm sorry, Jack, but there's an old friend who wants to see you and Natalia first" he states.

"I'm not certain I can survive any more visits from old friends" Jack tells him.

"Here's your chance to find out" Sao Feng tells him. Looking I see the HMS Edndeavour. Great. Jack and I escorted to Beckett's office. Beckett is there looking at the Black Pearl through his window.

"Remarkable. The last I saw of that ship, she was on fire. A blackened hull sinking beneath the waves" he states. "We had a deal Natalia" he says looking at me.

"You broke it when you killed my crew and father" I tell him. "My sister and her fiance are safe, you have no more power over me. I am free" I state.

"We'll see about that" he states and turns back to Jack. " It's curious. Your friends appear to be quite desperate, Jack. Perhaps they no longer believe that a gathering of squabbling pirates is enough to take down the Flying Dutchman. And so despair leads to betrayal. But you and I are no strangers to betrayal, are we, Jack?" he asks him.

"We had a deal, Jack" Beckett reminds him. "I contracted you to deliver cargo on my behalf. You choose to liberate it" he states.

"People aren't cargo mate" Jack tells him.

"And you incurred a heavy debt to raise her up again, didn't you?" Beckett asks him. Jack is snooping around in Beckett's office. "It's not here Jack" he tells him.

"What? What isn't?" Jack asks pretending to be innocent.

"The heart of Davy Jones." Beckett states. "It's safely aboard the Dutchman, and so unavailable for use as leverage to satisfy your debt to the good Captain" he explains.