Escape and Freedom

Natalie's POV

"You guys go and find a ship" I tell Elizabeth and Will. We'd made out of the bathhouse, but are still fighting the EITC soldiers.

"What about you?" Elizabeth asks me.

"I'll meet you there, just go" I tell her.

"Be careful" she says hugging me before leaving with Will. I head back towards the bathhouse and see Sao Feng surrounded by EITC soldiers. Knowing I couldn't let a pirate lord die, I shot one of them. Then start to fight the others with Sao Feng beside me.

"You came back" he says surprised once we'd dealt with the soldiers.

"Yes, I am still under your command until you set me free master" I tell him.

"Still you could of escaped with your friends" he states.

"It was not my place to leave without permission" I tell him.

"Very good, you have learnt your place" he says smirking. "You are free to go with your friends" he tells me.

"Thank you Captain, I promise to never double cross you again" I assure him.

"See to it that you don't" he tells me. "Oh and one last thing, I told Captain Teague about me holding you captive. He says you have until all the pirate lords arrived at Ship Wreck cove. To go retrieve your ship" he explains.

"Thank you Sao Feng, see you in battle" I say before leaving. I find Elizabeth and hug her. "Lets find the others and get out of here" I tell her.

"Yes, lets" she says smiling. We find Barbossa and the others. Even Tia Dalma has joined them, but no Will. But as we reach the docks Will appears with the charts, Tai Huang and his men.

"You got the charts?" Barbossa and I ask him surprised.

"And better yet, a ship and a crew" Will states tossing the charts to him.

"Where's Sao Feng?" Elizabeth asks him.

"He'll cover our escape and meet us at Shipwreck Cove" Will explains.

"Great, lets get out of here" I tell the others.

"This way, be quick" Tai Huang tells us. We follow him and his men to his ship, the Hai Peng. We board and set sail immediately heading for open ocean. I claim the first mates  cabin for Elizabeth, Tia Dalma and I.

(Later that night)

Elizabeth and I approach Tia Dalma at the stern of the ship. "There is no where left for Sao Feng to cower" I tell them.

"Do you believe he'll honor the call?" Elizabeth asks Tia Dalma.

"I cannot say. There is an evil on these seas that even the most staunch and bloodthirsty pirates have come to fear" she tells us.

"That's comforting" I say sarcastically.

(Dauntless) Third Person POV

"A piece of eight, nine of them you say?" Beckett asks Mr Mercer.

"Our new friend in Singapore was very specific, nine pieces of eight" Mr Mercer tells him.

"What's the significance of that, I wonder?" Beckett muses.

"Does it matter? There's nothing can hold against the armada, not with the Flying Dutchman at the lead" Mr Mercer tells him.

"Nothing we know of" Beckett corrects him. "Did your friend happen to mention where the Brethren Court are meeting?" he asks.

"He was mum on that, sir" Mr Mercer tells him.

"Well then, he knows the value of information. Best keep this between ourselves. Don't want anyone running off to Singapore, now do we?" he asks. While looking over at Governor Swann, who is signing papers. Just then the new Admiral Norrington enters the office. "Ah admiral" Beckett says smiling.

"You summoned me, Lord Beckett" Norrington says.

"Yes. Something for you there. Your new station deserves an old friend" Beckett tells him nodding to a table. Norrington opens the case to find his sword he got when he was promoted to commodore. "The Brethren know they face extinction. All that remains is for them to decide where they make their final stand" Beckett states. Norrington nods his head and leaves.

"Lord Beckett, I saw Natalia Swann in Singapore. She escaped with her sister, Hector Barbossa and William Turner. But it looks like Will is going to double cross Jack Sparrow to get the pearl. With Sao Feng's help" Mr Mercer tells him in a whisper.

"Looks like we have to pay him a visit, have Jones track him down. But not destroy anything, only restrain the crew" Beckett orders. Mr Mercer nods his head and leaves the office. "Soon you will be mine as promised Natalia my dear" Beckett says looking at a drawing of her.

A/N

Picture above of Tai Huang with his men. Picture in the external link of the ship Hai Peng (Tai Huang's ship).