Ok

(I'm back, I had some personal issues, but they're gone and I'm back at full force!)

Normally Izuku was all for the idea of night time, but tonight was different. The girls had agreed that night was the time for things to happen. Izuku was trying to slip behind the trees, but he was quickly found, and dragged to the cabin. They wanted this, but Izuku was kind of scared. They had no system for being parents, there could be major complications if things went wrong. He kept trying to warn them, but they were busy deciding the order. Horny teens, Momo even refused to make any protection, and if he did he'd be beaten to a pulp by at least Jiro. He sighed knowing he didn't have a chance to tell them the issues. When he went in the cabin, he didn't have to wait long for one of the girls to enter. He knew this was inevitable, and Momo stood in front of him. He assumed this was because of a typical method like drawing straws, shortest straw went last so on so forth. Izuku just sat there and said, "So, lovely weather today, right?" He knew this was bound to happen sooner or later. He sighed before saying, "Either you're here because of the thing, or because you felt sorry for me, which is it." He didn't get sleep until Uraraka, the last girl, had finished. When he woke up in the morning he had a pain on his side, he turned and saw that Mina was elbowing him in his sleep.

Can he get a peaceful sleep without getting hurt by waking up. Izuku took the time to look at their home. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't large enough for what could happen in the future. They had a bunch of wood left over, so it wouldn't be too hard, but they might need a floor. After making their cabin three times larger, he started to weave mats together. The expansion even had windows! Naturally, he would make this a surprise. He chopped everything connecting the wall except one vine. It was very hard work, and the girls were still sleeping. Izuku had no choice but to go get food, but he spotted something in the distance. Izuku swam out and saw a bunch of floating junk. One thing was very concerning though, a grenade looking gauntlet. Izuku dived down and saw the wreckage of the cruise they were on. He swam in and checked everything, as he turned a corner he saw something that made him want to barf. The half decomposed bodies of their classmates.

Izuku silently cried before he had to go up for air, why, this should never have happened. If only All Might wasn't so dumb. Izuku went back to the island, still carrying the fish he caught. The entire reason he was getting food is because they needed to eat, and fruit wasn't going to cut it. When he got back they were still sleeping, how can they sleep that long? He checked and sure enough, they were asleep. If their's one thing you never do, it's wake up a woman when she doesn't need to get up. Izuku didn't have a choice, he went in and contemplated which one would most likely not kill him. He went to Toru, hoping that she wouldn't have the strength to strangle him, and tickled her feet. She squirmed and caused some of the other girls to start waking up, and Izuku ran out the door faster then anyone could imagine. He was panting and sat down, it wasn't long before he heard shouting and something bursting open. Sure enough it was all the girls screaming at each other for waking each other up. Izuku was glad he wasn't caught, that would have been his end, but thankfully they were civil and didn't break the door down. Once they were out Izuku walk towards them and said, "So, I have a surprise. Close your eyes and wait for my signal." The girls complied, still not noticing the expansion. Once Izuku cut the final vines he shouted, "Now Look!" They opened their eyes and smiled, he gave them room for the kids sure to come eventually. Izuku noticed how long they stared at it and he sighed. He grabbed one's hand, he didn't even know which one and pointed towards the interior. He stepped in and showed them they had an actual dining room, bedroom, and entrance.

Sure island life could be peaceful but this is one of the worst case scenarios, their friends drowned, Japan was probably run by villains. Izuku sighed and clapped his hands before saying, "You all slept for a very long time." The girls looked at him and Momo cooed, "Well you did make us use all our energy." Izuku scratched the back of his neck and asked, "Really, I did?" Ochako was moving forward and replied, "But since we're up now..." Izuku stepped out of the door and shut it before leaning against it, the benefits of having a push to open door, you can lock people in and be a prick. After twenty minutes of the girls trying to get out, Izuku stepped to the side and watched them fall straight into the sand. Izuku laughed before he started to wonder, 'How is mom, Kota, and Aizawa?' (If you couldn't tell, he doesn't like All Might anymore.) While Izuku was thinking someone was creeping up behind him. He side stepped and dodged a weak attempt to hit him, being it was probably revenge. Izuku couldn't get an image out of his head, the lifeless bodies of his classmates, not even remotely capable of a burial. He couldn't drag them, and they all looked pathetic, they were all most unrecognizable. All he could do was remember that he had to get stronger, so he could avenge his friends, family, and everyone who depended on him. Izuku was gonna have to go back to the main land soon, but would he be able to make it back?