𝙂𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 - 𝙂𝙖𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡 -

Warnings: slight blood

— season 3 —

I could feel the cold droplets of rain run down my back as I walked up to Javi, everything felt like it went into slow motion when I saw the state Gabe was in.

"Holy shit" I cursed silently, my eyes started to sting but I held back, I had to be strong.

"hey.." Gabe looked over to me and muttered weakly, "hey" I muttered back with a weak smiled as I bent down next to him and brushed some hair off his bloody forehead. I know I was going to cry, it was too much, how can you not cry when the person you've shared everything with is dying right in front of you?

I could hear Clem and Javi talking but I just zoned them out, me and Gabe just stared at each other quietly, he knew what was going to happen, and so did I.

I intertwined our fingers and pressed a small kiss to the back of his hand,

"here" he mumbled weakly with a small groan while pulling off his beanie, which by now was torn up and slightly soaked in blood. He pushed it into my chest with hardly any force and looked back up at me "I love you" he whispered while letting out a cough followed by a sob.

"I love you too" I whispered and cupped his cheek gently, before leaning in and gently meeting his lips. I put all the passion, love, lust, happiness, and hope that I had into it, knowing that this kiss.. would be our last.

I pulled away and smiled at him, which he returned before rubbing his thumb across my bloody knuckles. As soon as the moment had started, it stopped, with a last reluctant look I let go and stepped back, holding his beanie in my hands tightly.

Javi raised his gun, and pointed it to Gabe's head, I couldn't bare to look, I turned around and let out small sobs into his beanie.

With a last shaky breath,

A shot rang out.