What Was I Even Thinking? Oh Yeah I Wasn't....

Josh's POV

~*~

"No strings attached"

It keeps playing over and over in my brain. Why the fuck did I ever say that? And now, Avery's gonna go out on a date with some dude, and Alexia's all over me.

Which isn't that bad, actually. She's pretty hot, but she's no Avery.

Around 11ish, we finally left. Avery was under the arm of Dylan and I had Alexia under my arm.

I noticed how happy Avery was, no, is. She's happy, but I don't know why I'm not. I mean, I should be. She's my friend, and friend's should be happy for each other. But all I want to do is smash Dylan's face to the fucking ground.

And he's not even that good looking.

The fucked up thing was that we drove here together, so I had to drive with Alexia, Ryder, Marco, Emily and Emma.

And the entire ride, Alexia kept trying to hug me and shit. And the shitty thing is that...

I didn't even get turned on.

After everyone was gone, we were driving Emma's car, it was just me and Emma.

"So you and Alexia, huh?" Emma asked and I groaned. She laughed and it sounded nice. She has a nice laugh.

"Urgh. Don't even get me started. She's wayyyyy too clingy. And, sure, she's hot. But I don't just want someone who's hot. I want someone who I can offend but know's not to take it seriously. Someone who'll laugh at my lame attempts of jokes, who's pretty but doesn't flaunt it. Who'll get flustered when I compliment her. Someone who's basically, everything Alexia isn't." I tell her.

"If you were listing things Alexia isn't, we're gonna be here for 3 years. Just saying." Emma replies and I chuckle.

"You pretty much say what you want and not give a fuck." I point out.

"Yeah, pretty much." Emma shrugs.

"That's the same with me. I'm a call it like I see it kinda person." I tell her and she turns to look at me. "I know, I am too."

I smile and ask "Can we play some music?"

She laughs and says "Sure. My ipod's already hooked up."

I grab her ipod and go to her music and I freeze. I keep scrolling but there's only a couple songs that aren't in that genre of music.

"You like rock, punk, heavy metal, and all that good stuff?" I ask her.

She blushes and says "Yeah. Most girls my age like Justin Bieber or One Direction or Austin Mahone. Not me. I live for Guns N' Roses, Nirvana, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Crown The Empire, and a shit load more. They're amazing bands with fucking great as hell music, but people judge how it sounds and not what it says. And fuck, I just love the sound too." She laughs and I smile at her.

I put it on shuffle and the first song that plays is "If You Can't Hang" by Sleeping With Sirens.

I lean back in the seat and sing along. "Met a girl at seventeen thought she meant the world to me, so I gave her everything, she turned out to be a cheat. Said she'd been thinking for a long time and she found somebody new. I've been thinking that this whole time, well I never thought you'd stay. That's okay. I hope he takes your filthy heart, and then he throws you away some day. Before you go, there's one thing you oughta know."

"If you can't hang then, there's the door, baby. If you can't hang then, there's the door, baby. If you can't hang then, there's the door, baby. If you can't hang then, there's the door!! I don't wanna take your precious time. 'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face, but you turned into a pretty big waste of my time. I don't wanna take up all your time, 'cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face, but you turned into a pretty big waste of my time." Emma said, cutting me off.