CAST YOUR VOTES (for an award)[UPDATED]

UPDATE: you have to just put an in-line comment near my book's name written in the list under the Poetry genre and Best Title (special award) in the CAST YOUR VOTES chapter in the book The Atla Awards 2020 saying "Nefarious words has my vote!" (link to chapter in external link)

So hey there! I am here for a few minutes trying to explain what is happening here ^-^ on this particular chapter. 

I have to ask all my readers the silent ones, active ones, everyone to vote for this chapter if you like my work.

THIS IS FOR AN AWARD

The Atla Awards 2020 have a vote round where we get a extra 20 points for every vote on this chapter. I would appreciate it if you show your love and support once more. It means a lot to me.

So all you need to do is vote on the chapter link attached that's it and if you can please do spread the word^-^

Every vote is worth 20 points and this voting process is only open till 10th March so I would love the support from you guys! 

Just type 'Nefarious words has my vote' in an in-line comment near my books name under the poetry category and even a special award for Best Title.

NOTE: This is not a vote exchange cuz that's against community guide lines!

Go and Vote now!!

Tags: chensing- eroticfictionauthor  Hazellupus  Yenaros  RiyaaaKT  wierderonblock2  SakiBook  lorejnr ShaneMalema ShinFay 

Love ya,

~DASH