goodbye to that phase

Oh My God! We have finally come to the end of this phase

I have had sooo... much fun on this journey with all of you! It has been a great experience and I am so glad so many of you could relate and showed your love and support for the first set of poems I've written in my entire life.

Writing this has really helped me come out of a not-so-good phase in my life. It's not that I'm unhappy with the life I've got, in fact I could never be happier for the life I've got. I really appreciate everything that I have and what you guys have given me.

All your love and support has motivated me to do better and write more. If I hadn't written this I'd probably be stuck in that phase. 

I'm forever grateful to all the readers! The silent readers, the voters, the enthusiastic ones, the all-rounders, all of you have contributed in the success of this book and my development and even others development who might have found this book because of how well it was doing on the charts. It wasn't me who helped others, it was you, the readers.

After all it was rightly said, 

An author is nothing without his readers.

I would love to thank my supporters! (Couldn't tag all sorryyy )

Yenaros  

chensing- 

RiyaaaKT 

wierderonblock2 

SakiBook 

lorejnr 

ShaneMalema 

ShinFay 

Well don't get all sad by reading that. I'm not going anywhere unless, I plan on going for a vacation but I'll be back.

This phase is over, it is time to welcome the next. We shall now move on to our next book in this poetic journey, Reawakening.

I hope you all will love it as much as you loved this one!

Love ya,

~DASH