CHAPTER 31:- ♥♥Whole Truth ♥♥

Vishal took Adhira to the room other...

He was not getting way to make her stop crying... she was totally wasted.

They came in, he made a place on bed to her to seat... he asked her to get changed, he already brought her bag with him when he took her with himself... but Adhira was totally in another world. Feeling like shit, she was not ready to look up. Her both hands were on her head, messed hairs, dried lips, sore eyes due to continue crying and blooded heart with guilt and loss of love...

The main source of her sorrow was unable to remember what happened exactly and how to explain this to Rugved... She was falling apart... her head was giving her many visions to deal with the situation but none of it comes to the final conclusion...

Here Rugved was totally angry on himself for behaving like that with Adhira... He comes out of the room in a rush to find her... He wanted to make everything right, he wanted to take her in his arms again, to let her cry as much as she wanted and gather all her broken pieces again into one, to give her confidence again, to love her, to show her power of trust...

After some time Adhira got up and went to the washroom. She looked at her face in the glass. Whatever happened I need to search for truth. Adhira, you can cry but now this is time to try hard... I know I will not do something like this... if it is Siya this time, I won't be taking a step back.... Now it not only matter of my love for Rugved but more than that it's a matter of My Self-respect... After knowing the truth, let Rugved take his decision but I cannot let anyone question my character for it... Thinking to herself Adhira washed her face and changed into new clothes..

While changing she notice, Wait... This shirt is not of Dev, but is it of Rugved... Correct .....yesterday...Dev was wearing a light cream color shirt while Rugved was wearing this White color Shirt... This thought of her made her confidence more clear... smiling with the light of hope she comes out of the room and moves towards the room where she was sleeping before...

But she stopped in the middle when she heard Sid and Rugved...

In rushed when Rugved comes out of room Sid stopped him...

"Rugved, where are you going?" he asked stopping Ruvged by holding his forearm.

"I need to go to Adhira... My wife, she doesn't know anything Sid... I ...I all this happens so suddenly that I couldn't get a chance to tell her anything... she got dragged and hurt in all this...just now I was not angry with her. That all was for someone else... Sid... I know my wife... she must be broken and wasted... I need to go ... I need to take her into my arms... she needs me..." he begged to leave him...

"No Rugved...this is the time to face an actual truth that you never wanted to hear in first place...This is the time to punish that person first who wanted to destroy your love...who wanted to create misunderstanding between you two but your wife choose to stand firm and be with you. I know she needs you now but with truth..." Sid took him again to the room where Rugved Left Siya.

When both come towards the door they heard Siya Accusing Dev for being Looser. After hearing everything from Siya's own mouth Rugved lost his temper, jerking the hand of Sid. He went inside and slapped Siya for here doing...

Adhira too followed them not waiting for another moment she too slapped hard to Siya... Everybody looked at Adhira, Rugved was about to talk with her when

"Rugved.." voice come out of Siya's mouth...

"Don't you dare to take my name again in this life Siya... Today you lost my trust in you Siya... Everybody...everybody was telling me against you, showed me many profs against you. but still, in my heart, I was 1% hopeful that you will stop Dev take this plan into action... you won't let other women's dignity fall down... but you failed me... as a friend as a human... you failed me..." Rugved pointed his finger towards her, his anger now getting all ways out on the correct person. Taking a deep breath he turned to Sid and continued "Sid, you and Varun drop Siya at her place... Siya, I request you don't show me your face again in this life...Dev thank you for your help... and saved our relationship.."