T H I R T Y - O N E

M A T U R E [18+]

M A T U R E [18+]

W O R D  C O U N T : 2 2 4 6

N O A H ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W .

It's been a few days since me and Eli had sex and when I woke up Killian was staring at me, eyes glassy. I remember how he pulled me into a hug and apologised for how he treated me and how much he loved me. He told me that he remembered me and that whole day we spent together. He wouldn't let me go.

I pulled the tray of vegetables out of the oven and gasped as I stumbled slightly, dropping the tray. I gripped my stomach in pain and fell to the ground. I cried out as a wave of heat rolled over my body and tears fell from my eyes.

Killian was at a meeting and he told me he would be back at eight, it was currently seven forty five. I lay on the tiled kitchen floor as I felt myself produce a ludicrous amount of slick and hold my stomach as my body seemed to heat up will it burned.

I pulled at the collar of my shirt, whining and panicking slightly as I began to feel claustrophobic when it wouldn't rip and only got tighter. My skin damp already with sweat. I stumbled up and grabbed the kitchen counter, steadying myself.

I grabbed the scissors and cut my shirt. My knees buckling slightly causing the tip of the scissors to jab my chin and I dropped them. I grabbed onto the counter and began to shakily walk into the living room.

I collapsed onto the sofa and whined. My jeans felt far too tight as my erect cock rubbed uncomfortably against my briefs, fumbling with my button and zip. I shuffled my jeans off, kicking my legs as they fell to the floor.

I dipped my hand into my briefs and wrapped it around my cock. I pumped my weeping cock, groaning in frustration when it didn't free me off this pain.

My stomach cramped even more and another painful heat ran through my body. My back arched as my hole poured out slick. My thighs becoming wet and slippery. I could pitifully hump into my hand.

I heard the front door open and Killian's scent hit me tenfold. I whined as my skin prickled with heat and my stomach clenched once more.

"Noah?" He called as his leather shoes hit off the wooden floor. I only moaned in response and bit my lip.

I looked up through teary eyes and seen him standing in the living room doorway. A deep growl rumbled from him and I bit my lip, pressing my face back into the sofa as I whined, thrusting into my hand.

"Looks like someone is in heat" I felt his hand on my back and I moaned at the feeling. "I'm gonna have some fun with you kitten"

I felt my head go fuzzy as everything faded to black.

~○~

I groaned lowly and got up, feeling a tug on my neck as I did so, rubbing my eyes. I hunched over abruptly. My stomach cramping once more and memories from earlier resurfaced as I realised I was in heat.