Chapter #18

Kimberly's P.O.V

1 year later

So everything is going great the public still don't know me and Stephen are dating which I'm mad about but I don't really care I've been having lunch with my new best friend Brandon he's such a nice guy with a great personality but he doesn't know me and Stephen are dating and Stephen doesn't know I'm having lunch with Brandon which doesn't really matter because I love Stephen.

7pm

So I just came back from my lunch with Brandon and it was great we talked about how he's seeing this really cute girl and all that I unlocked my door and saw Stephen sitting down on my couch "hi baby" I said walking over to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek "so what's up why are you here?" I asked him "when were you going to tell me about you're boyfriend?" He said mad "who you?" I asked "stop acting dumb you know who I'm talking about the one you just finished having lunch with" he said standing up "ohhh Brandon he's just my friend" I said "if he's just your 'friend' why are you hiding him from me?" He asked "because I was just wasn't ready to tell you" I said "why? Because you like him so much you don't want him to know you have a boyfriend?" He asked "because he doesn't fucking know we're dating in fact the whole world doesn't know we're dating so I thought that if I told him he'll tell somebody and expose the big 'secret'" I said mad "I don't believe you" he said "believe me or not it's the truth" I said annoyed at this point since this been the 15th fight this month "the problem is you like being around other guys" he said "the real fucking problem is that you don't don't trust me around these guys" I said "you know what I need a break" he said "what?" I said in shock "we've been fighting way to much and it's just not healthy" he said getting sad "please don't do this, I'll do anything I'll even stop seeing the guys if that's what you want" I said "no I think we just need a break from our relationship it's not healthy" he said while tears were falling from his face "Stephen don't please" I said walking over to him and giving him a hug "please don't make it harder than it already is" he said pushing me away I started crying even more to the point where I thought my world was falling apart he turned around and left I fell to the ground and started crying more and more and when I thought I was done I cried even harder.

Stephen's P.O.V

I walked out of Kimberly's apartment and put my head against the door and slid down and sat on the floor I put my head in my hands and started crying harder than I ever cried in my life I cried for about 5 minutes I looked up at the ceiling and saw everything as a blur I looked around me and everything was blurry I stood up and ordered for my driver once he arrived he drove me to my house. "May I ask what's wrong Mr James?" He questioned "no I just don't feel good right now" I said sniffing he nodded his head and kept driving.

20 minutes later

I was finally home I walked inside and locked myself inside my room and cried into my pillow as if someone died, I cried like it was the end of the world, I cried like a little baby who just lost their mom, I cried as if it was the last cry I would ever have, the last breath and the last heartbeat.

Kimberly's P.O.V

Next day (5pm)

I've been in bed all day still in disbelief that me and Stephen broke up I blocked him from every single one of my social media's and phone number. But one thing I didn't do was erase the photos me and him took especially the goofy ones I love those the most I just wasn't ready to move on from him yet.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT