Chapter #7

Kimberly's P.O.V

So Stephen ended up staying in my apartment but anyway the date went amazing at the end of the night he gave me this amazing kiss before he left and told me he'll call me.

Next day (11:40pm)

I woke up to a knock on the door I got up from the couch and opened it and saw Nathalie "hi Kimberly have you seen Stephen?" She asked "no" I said rubbing my eyes "if you do please tell him to call me" she said "okay" I said closing the door and walking to my bed room I opened the door carefully since Stephen was still sleeping and got my towel and some clothes I then walked back out and got inside the bathroom I brushed my teeth and took a warm shower.

20 minutes later

I wrapped the towel around my body and then put on my clothes.

I straightened my hair and sprayed some perfume and applied some lip gloss I then walked out and grabbed my phone and purse I grabbed my keys and walked out once I was in the first floor I went to the parking lot and got inside my car I then drove...

I straightened my hair and sprayed some perfume and applied some lip gloss I then walked out and grabbed my phone and purse I grabbed my keys and walked out once I was in the first floor I went to the parking lot and got inside my car I then drove it to the supermarket and then drove to McDonald's.

1 hours later (12:40pm)

I was finally done bringing the bags up to the apartment when Stephen came out of my room only in his boxers "morning" I said "morning" he said coming close to me "let me get you some shorts also your girlfriend came again asking if you were here" I said standing up straight "and what did you say?" he asked "you weren't here" I said "thanks" he said "anyway let me get you the shorts" I said walking towards my room.

I went towards my closet and got him some basketball shorts and underwear I bought for some reason. I then went towards my drawer and got him a brand new tooth brush and a towel "here" I said handing him the stuff "thanks" he said taking them. "Your welcome also I bought McDonald's on my way here if you want some" I said he nodded and went inside the bathroom I took my McDonald's and walked over to the couch I turned on the tv and put on Netflix while I ate.

20 minutes later (1:05pm)

"This bag is mine?" I heard Stephen say "yes" I replied he then walked over next to me and sat down.

Me: so why can't you break up with Nathalie?

Stephen: because then she'll come over to my house over and over again

Me: if you don't want to be with her break up with her make things clear and if she keeps doing it get a restraining order.

Stephen: okay let me call her

He said putting a fry inside his mouth and then standing up once he did he walked back to my room.

20 minutes later

I was half asleep when Stephen came in smiling "how did it go?" I asked rubbing my eyes while sitting up straight "good" he said "okay" I said smiling a little. "Do you want to go to the beach?" He asked "sure" I said "okay get ready then we'll go to my house also pack some extra clothes at least 5 more outfits" he said "okay?" I said confused.