Instagram Live

Requested by DLxLMx

Y/N POV

"There's nothing to do! It's so bloody boring being in quarantine" Jesy groans, as she sits by the windowsill, watching the day turn to night.

"Hey, at least we're together. Some people are separated from their families. Hopefully this all blows over soon and we can get back to touring" Leigh Ann says from the couch.

"I miss the fans so much you guys" Perrie says with a pout.

My girlfriend Jade sits on the floor with me, between my legs, as I lean my back against the wall. My arms wrap around her torso and she leans into me, resting her head in the crook of my neck as she runs her hands over my arms. "Me too" she says with her heavy accent. She's warm against my chest and her curls tickle my face but nonetheless I rest my cheek on her head, as I move my hands to intertwine our fingers together. We've been dating for 2 years already yet she still makes my heart beat out of its cage, and sends a rush of blood to my face when she does something cute, which is practically all of the time. We've been keeping our relationship secret from the fans however since Jade's previous relationship was quite a popular one, meaning we are likely to get shamed for being together now. As much as I deny it, jade knows I won't be able to handle the worry of living up to her previous relationship from all the hype.

"Maybe you can start a live video?" I suggest, making all the girls ears perk up.

"Well alright y/n!" Jesy cheers, "putting that brain of yours to good use!"

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?" I pout and bat my eyelashes.

She laughs obnoxiously, somehow hearing her accent within her laugh, "I'm just kidding darling! I'm just kidding!"

All three of the other girls are on their phone so Jade and I have no clue who's going live or if they even bother doing so, but we don't care either way. We're with each other and we're enjoying our time together while we can. Quarantine being hell for them but heaven for us, knowing we can't be together a lot of the time due to management. They don't actually mind our relationship and have told us to feel free to tell the public, they of course say that with their "concerns" and guidelines to follow, aka, "harmless" threats. Basically saying you guys can be together but not show it the way you normally would because of the way people might interpret it, or look bad upon you, but jade and the rest of the girls know their fans wouldn't care who jade falls in love with. The fans won't care that she's dating a girl, they will however be upset that she's not with her previous partner. It seems that Jade always has to play the "single" role in every interview, pretending not to be in a relationship but the side glances and smirks from the other girls make it obvious, to those who already know at least.

"What do you wanna eat today?"

"You" Jade looks up at me winking, before we break out into a fit of laughter.

We look up to see all eyes in the room and we are aware that we look like deers caught in headlights.

Jesy laughs obnoxiously again, followed by Perrie and Leigh who move their hands to cover their face or mouth. "Oh my god I can't believe you just said that on live" Perrie says high pitched out of nerves but laughs and looks between her phone and us.

"Oh my gawd" Jade whispers, shyly putting a hand to her mouth. Her movements are soft, yet eyes wide the way they were when Perrie surprised her with a pug during their Mix It Up Series.

I look down at Jade who looks up to me in a mix of fear and shock before we both burst into laughter. "Well that's one way to announce our relationship, eh? Might as well come out with a bang" she laughs and I playfully push her off of me but she's quick to roll back on top.

"Awww, look how cute you guys. This is the content you've been missing out on." Perrie coos and pints the camera to us. Jade and I both roll our eyes when Jesy speaks up. "Nothing to miss out on, it's DISGUSTING!!! GET A ROOM!!" She yells making the girls in the room laugh but Jade and I simply stick out tongues out at her.

"This little mix livestream! Not y/n livestream! You're breaking the mixers y/n! They're already obsessed over you!" Leigh Anne says with Perrie's phone in her hand. I blush and hide my face into Jade's hoodie with a smile so wide my face starts to hurt.

"Awww you made their day guys!" They continue to talk to the fans who are stuck at home while me and Jade continue to play wrestle as if we didn't just reveal to the world we've been keeping a 2 year relationship secret.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH! You know when ur sick and ur nose is all stuffed up and u realize how often u took for granted ur sense of smell. That's what being stuck at home feels like. How is quarantine for y'all? What have you been up to? What are you missing? What are you enjoying? How are you keeping busy?? HOW DID YOU LIKE THE BREAK UP SONG?! Any 5SOS fans?? What's your favorite song on CALM??