Just for fun

Percy was bored. With nothing to do he left the avengers tower in search for... well something to do.
After a short while pondering he decided to walk to Central Park.

It was a cold winter day so him being the smart human decided to wrap up in his favourite scarf that was obviously blue.

On the way to the park her felt like something amazing would happen.

However , weather it would be there was a cheap hotdog stand or the love of his life he couldn't pin point. (cuz why the hell would he be able to)

After his tediously long walk he finally found his super cheap hotdog stand and was prominently grinning an exited grin.

As Percy was munching on his hotdog, That probably wasn't real meat, he saw a girl waking in his direction.

She was amazing.
With her excruciatingly tight ponytail and bright clothes that screamed fun. It was JoJo sewa.

Stepping up Percy's hotdog slipped out of his hand hitting the floor.

" I think I'm in love"

------------

I'm ill and relatively out of it but that doesn't stop me from being bored so here's a chapter I made for fun. Sorry to all the people who didn't read the chapter title nor this cuz y'all probably hella confused.

@MicaStaar26