Chapter three

According to my mom fist day of work was the best. Oh how wrong she was. Fist day and I was already filing a hades tone of paper work and making lunch.
The only reason it wasn't burnt is because the blessing from Hestia.

" food done" I said dully walking in and placing it onto tony starks desk.

" took you long enough" he huffed pulling out a few wires from a control panel.

" I need you to stay over time" he grumbled.

" w-what. No sorry mr Stark I can't, my mom and step dad are coming over for dinner" I complained, God's help me if I had to endure another second more of this.

" I said so. So you have to" he snapped back before facing his equipment.

" your doing it wrong" I muttered plainly. He was conversing the wires the wrong way. Doing that would most likely cause and explosion.

" what do you mean. I'm Tony Stark I'm not doing it wrong" he said proudly.

Sighing I reached over to his project and snapped the wires together the whole device lighting up.

"I learnt some stuff from a family member last year" I said as he shot me a confused look. This 'family member' just happened to be the god of forges, he was nice enough to bless me along with all the other Olympians and a few minor gods if they wanted to willingly.

" who was this family member" he inquired. Mildly intrigued.

" he's my cousin. Specialises in mechanics. Nothing special" I muttered hoping he never heard me, we all know how the gods are.

" I'm going home mr Stark. I'll see you tomorrow" I said picking up my bag and leaving the tower.

Dinner was a breeze. We had lasagna and chips with a side of salad and Paul told story's about his job as a teacher and how one of the kids almost got expelled for falling down the stairs. Stupid right?

So after mom and Paul left everything was dull. I payed the rest my taxes and just sat down on my couch falling asleep. The usual.

----------------

I'm actually ashamed by this but I'm posting this anyway soooo yep