Part 2

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

''Assalamoalaikum everyone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

''Assalamoalaikum everyone...'' Aaina said entering the lounge without noticing her husband.

''Walekum assalam..'' everyone replied but one person's mouth was shut...nothing came out of his mouth. He was just staring his wife.

''Acha Aaina chalo aaj tumhare husband ko kheton mein ghumate hain...( Aaina let's get your husband to the farms)'' One of her cousin Ahad said.

''To mujhe kya puch rahe ho jise jana hai wo chale...main toh pahle hi taiyaar hun (so why are you asking me...the one who wishes can come..I am already read.)'' Aaina said and went out in the porch area.

She is so tough...and rude and like a tomato.

Ruhan thought and agreed to go with them.

They were roaming in the farms..girls in a group and boys in other.

He was witnessing this much beautiful surrounding for the first time..he was totally mesmerized by the beauty infront of him...his wife and the farms.

''Ruhan have this...'' Ahad passed him sugar cane which he was looking like it was some alien thing.

Ahad laughed at his reaction gathering Aaina's attention.

Kya pagal banda hai yeh...ganne ko toh aise dekh raha hai jaise kabhi dekha na ho...bilkul pagal hai...shehar ke pagal log (what kind of mad person he is..how he is looking at the sugar cane as if he had never seen it...totally crazy...town's crazy people)

Aaina's inner voice spoke making her eyes roll.

Later they all ate sugar cane and roamed in the cold breezes of winter...Ruhan knew he would get sick but since his wife was enjoying he didn't say anything...he didn't even talk to her...he wanted to talk to her.

''Ruhan...'' he was in his thoughts when someone shouted his name and the next moment he was in cold water pool. He was walking without looking forward so it was obvious.

He was completely drenched...and angry but the enchanting laugh of his wife made him forget his anger he was again staring her as if engulfing her every movement.

Love Stories ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें