New book! Hayden's wife

Hi guys! It's been a very long time since I updated on this story.

I've met so many amazing people through this book and it has been an absolute pleasure having the best jokes with you all through the comments.

Adeline and Liam have brought lots of emotions to you all from happiness to anger to humour to a good ending. They were the first characters that brought me lots of fun whilst writing them. For a long time, I couldn't start again with a new story because I had grown attached to this story and couldn't believe that I could make anything better with characters like Adeline and Liam. I couldn't move on for a while.

But finally, I have.

So for those of you who gave this book a chance and fell in love with Adeline and Liam, I hope you can give Alyssa and Hayden a chance and fall in love with their personalities just like I have.

Please check out my brand new story Hayden's wife

summary:

Alyssa, a 19 years old living with her mom, with a part-time job and still broke finds herself in a divorce battle with none other than Hayden. Hayden Rhodes, 24 years old, living in a penthouse, businessman and most importantly rich. After an accidental marriage on a whim, Alyssa spirals into the world of Hayden as Hayden's wife. How will this duo battle the divorce, parents and accidentally falling in love instead?*CONTAINS SWEAR WORDS*