Chapter 1

~Just another normal day~

-third person-

Lauren and Maddie were walking down the hallway and getting ready for their next period.Luckily,they had most of their classes together this year,so they get to hang out even more than they usually do.

-Lauren's POV-

"No,you silly!" I said punching Maddies arm playfully "I'd never leave you".

"What?Why?" she asked with a confused look,yet still smiling.

"Because you're my best friend and I'd never leave someone who I've known since I wore diappers for a stupid guy"

"What if he was extremely cute?"
she said still trying to persuade me into telling her I'd leave her.

"Nope."

"What if he was both cute and hot?"

"Nuh uh."

"Well what if he was your soul mate and you could only be together if you left me?"

"I guess I'd be single for the rest of my life then." I said opening my locker.

"Okay,Jesus,I didn't know you loved me that much." Maddie said closing her locker and turning to face me
"I'd definitelly leave you,just so you know."

"Oh,I know." I said and we went our separate ways to our next periods.
She had math and I had science.

Maddie was the popular one.
The girl who hung out with everyone and everyone knew who she is.
She also got all the attention from guys,of course.
She is always in for partying,having fun and adventures.
She is outgoing and everyone loves her.
She didn't really pay much attention to school,because she "likes to enjoy life" as she always says.

I,on the other hand,am the shy friend.
Not very popular,with a really,really small group of friends aka Maddie and my internet friend Lucia.
Let's just say I prefer quality over quantity.
I've never been to a real high school party before.
And I've never been in a relationship to top that.
I was happy with how I was,though.
No partying no trouble.
No boyfriend no problems.
I like to focus on studying and accomplishing the goals I've set for myself.
I like the way my life is now and I wouldn't change it if I had a chance.

*time skip to after school*

Maddie and I were walking back home from school as usual.

Talking and catching up on stuff that happened through out the day.

"You're going to a party with me on Friday and I do not accept a 'no' as an answer." Maddie said pointing her index finger at me.

"Then you'll have to accept the fact that I can't go because I'm busy studying."

"Lauren" she said as she stopped walking,making me stop as well.
"You never go out,it'll be fun I promise."

"No,not a single chance.Parties are just a bunch of drunk teenagers dancing,yelling and making out in the corners.I'd rather stay home."

She sighed shrugging her shoulders
"You'll go to a party with me before we graduate." she said.
"Mark my words."

I just smiled at her as we continued walking towards her house.
Once we arrived I stopped and gave her a hug.

"Bye hoe" I heard her yell as I walked away. I just laughed and said "Bye" in return.

My house was about 10 minutes walking from Maddie's.
I usually listen to music as I walk,but I forgot my earphones today.

Couple of minutes later I heard footsteps behind me. That's not something unusual,but in my neighbourhood,it is.

I started walking at a noticeably faster pace as I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer.

Before I had a chance to turn around or even see who it was,I felt an arm wrap around my neck and something that felt as a cloth placed over my mouth.

Before I completelly passed out I felt someone pick me up bridal style and say "Open the door!" and at that moment I completelly drifted off.