Chapter Eleven:

*this chapter has been edited-ish!*

---------------------------------

Zach's POV:

The ride to the bowling was less awkward than the ride to the cinema, Olivia kept talking about how much she liked the movie, and how great she thinks it was. From the side of my eye I could see that Brian is smiling, he thought that Olivia is exaggerating, just like I thought.

We arrived at the bowling alley and Brian parked the car. The four of us entered and I got overwhelmed from all of the bright neon lights, it all seemed so beautiful, especially since it was night time.

"you're coming or what?" Olivia snapped me from my day-dreaming.

"Yeah, sure" I mumbled.

We paid and got to our lane, none of us borrowed bowling shoes, since Fred told us he once watched a show about it and saw how they never clean those shoes, and after all, you can't know who used those shoes before you. Gross.

Fred went first, then Brian, then Olivia, and last but not least, me.

Fred knocked out 9 pins at his first throw. I lifted my hand to my cheek, I can already tell I'm going to suck at this game.

Fred knocked over the last pin on his second throw and turned around back to us all smiling.

"my boy is so talented!" Olivia hugged Fred.

Next, Brian took a purple bowling ball, and threw it really hard, he knocked out all of the pins.

"well, good luck guys, you'll need it" Brian came back to his seat, all smirking.

"chill Brian, it's just a friendly game, not a competition," Olivia said while getting up to throw a ball.

She chose a pink one, obviously and knocked out three pins on her first try.

"Woo-hoo! I'm the queen!" Olivia threw her hands up in joy.

She got a gutter ball on her second try.

"well, I'll be ok with being just a princess too" she gritted between her teeth when she came back seating next to Fred.

When my turn arrived, I chose a green ball, green is my favorite color, so I already knew I would only use the green balls.

I knocked out four pins on my first try.

Well, at least I can tell I'm not going to be in the last place...

On my second try, I knocked out four more pins.

---------------------------------

The game went on, Fred and Brian were the best, and they were definitely making it a competition. for every strike Brian got, Fred got a spare, and vice-versa.