The Arrival

At the Pentagon, in Washington D.C., Secretary of Defense John Keller leads to an investigation of a strange object that fell to the atmosphere, yesterday. As soon, John walked into the boarding room, he see's Maggie, a young hacker along with her male companion, Wilson, Rong, Barry, and Jerry.

"They look so young." The Secretary said as he looked at the young hackers.

"Well they're the top subject matter experts, sir. NSA's recruiting right out of college these days." said the officer.

"Guys, look. It's the Secretary of Defense." Wilson said.

"Damn, I'm shouldn't underdressed myself."  Barry said.

"Ladies and gentleman, the Secretary of Defense." said the office as the meeting came to order. Everybody stood up as the Secretary came in.

"Please be seated. I'm John Keller. Obviously, you're all wondering why you're here, so these are the facts. About a local time yesterday, an unknown figure has hit in our earth atmosphere.

 About a local time yesterday, an unknown figure has hit in our earth atmosphere

So as far as we know, it could be a meteorite or a meteor shower. The object has landed somewhere near of the California coastline. And other thing a something hacked into our military network. We're not sure what it is or who it is, but what we do know is that someone cut off our satellite network, which would lead us to assume that they're going to try it again. Now, no one's taking responsibility for the hacking. And the only real lead we have is this footage." John said as he showed everybody the footage.

"And here's the sound of the hacking that took place this morning." John said as he played the sound effect.

"That's the signal that hacked our network. NSA's working at full capacity to analyze it and intercept further communications, but we need your help to find out who did this. Now, you've all shown considerable ability in the area of signals analysis. We're on a one hell of a hair-trigger here, people. The President has dispatched battle groups. Now I'm gonna leave you to your office-in-charge. You'll break up into teams and start your work. Good luck to us all." John said as he dismiss everyone from the meeting.

It turns out that mysterious being was Dr. Eggman's fortress and Eggman and his henchman were on a Coastal Shore in California.

"So we were transported to this world by Chaos Control. Very well then. Thanks for hacking the satellite network system, Bokkun. I'll rebuild the foundation of the Eggman Empire here and soon I'll rule this entire planet." Eggman laughed sinisterly as he plotting to take the world.

At the middle of the night, Chris was sleeping and suddenly a loud, SSSSSSHHHROOOAAAARRRR!!!! woke Chris up and the entire neighborhood

At the middle of the night, Chris was sleeping and suddenly a loud, SSSSSSHHHROOOAAAARRRR!!!! woke Chris up and the entire neighborhood. The Whole World seems to shake as a Thunderous Sound rips through the city. Chris looks out of his window and his sees a blue light shining above the city. All the lights in the city are blackout for a minute and came back on.

"What the hell is going on out there?" Chris said.

As everyone, was filming on their phone at the mysterious blue light they see a small object falling from the sky, and it appears to be Sonic falling from the sky.