His World

On an unknown planet named, Mobius, where is mostly populated by anthropomorphic animals. The city of Mobotropolis, based on The Kingdom of Acorn. A young human scientist, Ivo Robotnik, who created a portal in the human world and transported him to Mobius. He was taken in by the King and found out he's a scientist and make technology beings. He recruited him to make high tech machines for a war that happened on the planet. Our planet won the war with a victory. One day, when Ivo was walking around the castle, he found the seven Chaos Emerald and he was monopolize by them. When he was caught trying to steal them, the King order him to stay away from the Emeralds, but he was obsessed with them. While attempting to launched a coup d'erat on the kingdom, the King banished him from Mobotropolis. Sometime later, he went  mad, pompous, greedy and cruel. He wants revenge on the King, and for years and years he build more machine and used his technology to turn our world into a place of terror. When Eggman went on attack on Mobotroplis, on his new Fleet, he capture most of the citizens and transformed them into mindless robots. There was two blue hedgehog parents trying to flee from the catastrophe from the city with their youngest hedgehog son, named Sonic.

"Sonic, come on!" said the mother hedgehog, trying to grab his arm. The little hedgehog drop his doll and wanted to grab it, but there was no time.

"Sonic just leave it! Don't get it this time!" said the mother hedgehog.

"Come on, we can go through here to escape." the hedgehog father pointed to away out, but it was a small wall, that none of the parents can get out, but their son can.

"Honey, it's too small. We can't go through." the mother hedgehog said.

"No, but our son can." the father hedgehog said as he looked at Sonic. 

"Howard, no, he's too young, he can't survive on his own." the mother said.

"Sonic, listen to me. I want you to get through that wall and run as fast as you can to Uncle Chuck. Don't stop and don't look back. You hear me?" the father told him.

"No, dad. What about you?" Sonic said.

"We'll be okay, Sonic. Here, take this. It was made by your Uncle Chuck, and as long as you wear it. It will give you much super-speed. Now, I want to see that biggest light speed you ever done." said the father, who put a golden ring on his finger and hugged him.

"We love you, Sonic." mother hugged him, too, with tears running down her face.

"Okay, son. Let me see it. We will see you again. I promise." the father said.

"Go, Sonic!" mother said as Sonic took off running the wall.

As Sonic runs the rings gives him more super speed than he ever has. He ran through 30 miles far from the city. Dr. Robotnik has start taken all the citizens including his parents captive and place them under mind control robots. 

"I shall call this place, Robotropolis." Dr. Robotnik said.

 Robotnik said