Bonus Chapter - Sweet Kisses.

Their life after 4 years....

*****

Ishita Hassan

"Dear, you should be careful with that walk of yours. " my mother warned from the kitchen as she saw me walking to the sofa.

"I have already experience this, maa. The thing is this little guy in here is too heavy for me. " I giggled for my words as I caress my big 7 months belly and sat on the sofa.

Here we are, at our small gathering in my own house which Nathan bought recently.

It's a bungalow with free spaces of 1 acre around the house. It's just green around us and we bought this house especially for upcoming children to have a healthy living  around nature.

Oh, yes, we still doing good in job and after four years, I'm having a long leave right now for my pregnancy again.

There's a little baby in me after Maya right now and so as you guys guessing, Maya is already 4. She grew up so fast in our presence and I felt too worried to see her growing beautifully everyday into a wise girl. 

Yet, we are here waiting for our little boy to come in few months of due and I'm happy to carry a son as my family will be so cute with a girl and a boy sooner.

"Mumma, Jojo pinched me. " Maya whined as she ran towards me with her pouty face.

"Baby, he is just playing. " I cooed her as I kiss her small tiny nose.

"Your always taking his side. " she huffed and moved away from me with her arms crossing over her chest.

Then, as I made no move, she took off with that same pouty lips. For once, I could say that she's just like me in attitudes and behaviours too.

"Maya. " I called out her name softly but she never come over again.

"...your mumma isn't bad. Jonathan is just like you and who is he to you? " I heard my mother chiming as she walks in with angry Maya on her hip.

"He is...my boyfriend. " Maya squealed in her arms as she said that.

This is what happening lately, Maya kept on mentioning Jonathan as her boyfriend and I did wonder about who might taught her that. Thus, her father get really mad sometimes when she says that to him.

"So then, you shouldn't blame him like this...don't you? " my mother cooed and she nodded. She put her down and Maya ran as fast as lightening to a direction while yelling Jonathan's name.

"Why is she calling him? " Nathan questioned in a daddy mode and kissed me on the cheek as he walked in from behind

"She wanted to get him back. " I said in joy as I pump my hand on air winningly.

"She's just 4 and your already shipping them? " Nathan asked while sitting beside me, not without kissing my belly.

"Yes. " I said in that happy tone and he glared me. He doesn't like his daughter going behind boys like this and Max is the exact like him. Max, our 5 year old dog will scared them off while growling at boys if anyone came near her. This is why I never let him wander around when Jonathan's around.

"Mumma...mumma? " Maya ran to me as she climbed on the sofa with her pouty face again.

"Yes, baby. " I make her sat beside me.

"Jojo doesn't want to talk to me. " she explained while pointing to a direction where Jonathan located, I guess.

She squeezed her eyes with her little fingers while tears welled up her eye lids. She started to call him Jojo when he started to call her Yaya, I don't know what's with that nicknames but they are cute in a way.