Chapter 18

Bright lights and cheerful music filled my ears and eyesight as I stood at the front gates of the fair with both of the guys.

Jer chuckled at my reaction and asked "What first?"

I shrugged and looked around until I saw a roller coaster that went really high and pointed.

They both nodded their head and we started for the ride where a huge line was waiting.

Though, thanks to Jeremy's amazing flirting skills, we managed to hit a spot in the very front next to the chick that actually was really nice and they started talking more.

Hmmm...

When the cars came around and everyone got off, Nate and I sat in the same cart in front of Jer and that chick in the second cart.

"Don't get scared" Nate whispered in my ear with a smirk.

I playfully glared at him before huffing.

Soon enough, I was screaming off the top of my lungs as the ride went up, down, flipped over, looped, and stopped before dipping.

I was scared shitless.

When the ride finally stopped after what seemed like hours, my legs were jelly and Nate helped me off the ride while laughing at me.

To this day Jeremy still can't seem to figure out how I manage to make bad ass Nathaniel laugh..

I have no idea.

After finally calming down at the food area with a milk shake, Jeremy went somewhere with the girl from the roller coaster leaving me and Nate alone.

Although, he winked at me before leaving, so I know exactly what his game was.

"What next?" he asked, smiling slightly at me.

I looked around two fair grounds until I spotted the merry go round and dragged him to it, where he watched me from the gate as I sat on a black horse with a blue and green saddle and a silver bar.

He was taking pictures of me while I was laughing hysterically and even fell off the back of the horse before the ride even ended and eventually climbed off to join him.

"Well you looked like you were having fun" Nate smirked down at me.

I looked away blushing but nodded my head and chuckled.

Just as we neared a few games, some blonde bimbo that I didn't recognize wearing a pink mini skirt and white strapless crop top walked up to Nate and started rubbing herself on him.

"Hey Nathaniel baby.." she purred.

I felt like my stomach dropped at the sight and lowered my gaze to the floor as I took a few steps to the side so I wasn't in their way.

"Do I know you?" he asked, confused.

She smirked, or attempted, making herself look like a fish.

"Natalie? Remember me? From the arena? Baby I healed you... I think you owe me" she giggled.

Arena?

What is the arena? Like a boxing arena? Why did she heal him.

"That was because you were the nurse there.. You can leave now." he snapped , glaring at her before walking up to me and grabbing my hand, making my arm numb slightly.

We walked silently until I walked past a game with guns and targets far away and some close to get prizes.

Tugging on Nate's sleeve, I motioned to the game before inning over and paying the dude for one of the fake gun.

There were five bullets that came with it and I aimed at one of the closer targets, failing miserably at hitting it.

I gaped before trying three more times and just giving up as I heard Nate laughing at me.

"Its not funny" I pouted, making him laugh harder.

"Here Princess" he grinned, paying the guy for another round.

Nate picked up a gun before aiming I at the farthest target and hiring a bulls eye.

I gaped at him before playfully glaring.

"Show off..."

He chuckled before managing to shoot the other four farthest targets in the middle before turning to the worker guy who held a surprised look.

"You can have any on the top." the guy smirked.

Nate nodded his head before searching the top shelf before picking out a big white bunny with a cute little heart nose and one of the ears bent.

Just when I was gonna question why he got it, Nate handed my the bunny and I gaped at him.

"This is for me?"

He smiled slightly before nodding.

I smiled widely at him before pulling him into a side hug and giving a 'Thank You'.