Chapter 3

After finally finishing my little tour of my new h- mansion, I walked back upstairs to fin my mom drinking some purple wine and looking at some papers with her glasses on.

Sighing, I sat down across from her.

"You didn't have to do that mom.."

She looked up and smiled slightly "Yes I did."

"No you didn't.. Thank you though, it really means a lot."

Her smile was now visible and she nodded "You're welcome. Are you done settling in yet?"

"Ugh.. I forgot I still had to move in.."

She chuckled before telling me to get started.

I only have two days to get everything ready before school!

It's Saturday now and I start on Monday and I'm freaking out.

Ugh.. Forget it.

Standing up, I walked into the living room and grabbed my box that was labeled 'Music'.

With difficulties, I finally made my way down the stairs and into my room where I set the box on my desk.

Thankfully, mom didn't fill my shelves up completely, so I grabbed my CDs and stuffed them in until it was completely full.

Every time I'm satisfied with my songs and mixes I make, I sync them on a disk and treasure them..

Ugh... I think I'm really big headed....

Oh well!

The next box I grabbed was labeled 'stereo' and it had my old stereo that was in different pieces, and cords.

I kept the cords because the new one didn't have hookup cords to my computer, but threw the old stereo and keypad away.

I set my sheet music above the key pad and set my laptop on my dresser before hooking up the cords and leaving it where it was for when I want to start playing.

Gosh I'm out of shape..

Sweat rolled down my face just from doing that much and I was stressing big time.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

Sighing, I hauled all of my boxes down at once so I wouldn't have to keep going back up later before crashing on my bed.

This is just exhausting and I'm by even fat!

If I were fat, I would not have a belly ring and it looks amazing on me!

Yes, I'm narcissistic definitely..

After finally managing to catch my breath back, I stood up before grabbing my box that had my shoes and walked to my shoe shelf in my big closet.

Setting it down, I carried the stool over to it and sat before pulling out all of my converse.

I have a very unhealthy addiction to converse whether their high tops, or just normal converse.

Guess how many pairs I have all together?!

21!!!

I'm I love!

Same with my combat boots, but I don't have as many because they don't come in different colors I think, but I have two black ones and one has golden spikes on the heel.

I almost never wear heels, but when I do, it's to look bad ass, so I stick with red, silver, and black peep toe heels, and black heels that have golden spikes.

See my point?

When I was done with shoes, I grabbed all of my shirts before tossing them on hangers and hanging them up.

Finally! My love!!

Bottoms.

Skinny jeans and short shorts are all I need to survive.

That's why the jock had to have testical retrieval operation surgery because he tried to grope me in the lunch line..

Because I was wearing short shorts....

Ha!

I have almost any type of skinny jeans, every color, cheers print, galaxy print, tiger print, ripped, non ripped, you name it.

Same with shorts except there is either ripped or non ripped. Of course I have every color.. ;)

The absolute last thing I unpacked was my undergarments which only consisted of a ton of lace things, sports bras, and spandex, which I'm madly in love with..

When I was all done with my clothes, I quickly hung up my few pictures of my mom and I before walking over to my stereo and started playing.