Chapter Three

Sky's POV:

Mistress came to untie me after Krystal left. I was covered in red welts from the flogger and my body ached. She smirked at my state.

"Looks like you enjoyed yourself. I have another lesson for you" She said. I backed up as she climbed onto the bed and pinned me down. She licked my neck and I pushed her away. She put my cuffs back on my wrists and flipped our positions, making me go on top.

"Time for the next thing. Pleasing your Mistress" She said. I stiffened.

"M..maybe I can please you another way...Mistress." I stumbled. She sighed and tugged me closer, spreading her legs. She grabbed my hair roughly and pulled her underwear to the side.

"Shut up and use that pretty tongue of yours" She ordered. Seeing no way out, I swallowed my pride and stuck my tongue out, dragging it over her core. Mistress moaned softly and bit her lip. I set a steady pace and she grabbed my hair harder.

"Mm fuck you're good at this..keep going Pet" She said. I slowly picked up the pace and she arched her back. I dipped my tongue in and out quickly and that made her really go crazy. She came and laid back, panting.

"Good Pet. You learn quickly. Your tongue works magic. Didn't it make you happy to serve me?" She asked. I simply nodded and she pushed me onto my side of the bed.

I will gain my freedom. Soon.

(Time Skip)

Weeks past and her sessions became more serious. She taught me things pets had to do, like kneel when called to come and offer my leash. She also made sure Krystal got to abuse me every day.

Currently I was laying in her bed, playing with a ball she had given me. I was bored like always and starving. She was currently somewhere working or eating.

"Pet!" I heard her call. I quickly got up and opened the room door. Her call came again, this time from the living room. I followed it and soon arrived where she was. She was sitting on the couch across from a man. He had on heavy gloves and was holding some sort of heavy rod over the fire. Two others sat on the ledge, also over the fire. Mistress waved me over and I quickly knelt in front of her, offering my leash. She smiled and pet my head, taking it and giving me a small tug.

"Good Girl. Now for this you're going to have to stay still. Or we might have to do it again." She warned. Fear crept up my stomach, but I choked it down. She tugged me to my feet and strapped me down to a chair tightly. She left one shoulder strap off and exposed my stomach and left inner thigh.

"It's ready Ma'am" His deep voice made me jump. He pulled one of the rods from the fire and my blood instantly ran cold.

She's branding me. SHESBRANDINGME!!!!!

"No no no don't please I know I belong to you I promise!" I begged. Mistress giggled and licked my ear.

"Stay. Still. Afterwards if you're hungry you can have some bread. Don't worry, I brand all my girls." She said. I began to struggle but I couldn't get away from this. He moved the poker closer and I tried desperately to get away.

"Still Sky. Good Girls listen to their Owner" She warned. I tried to stay still but I was panicking.

"Please don't please!" I begged. Branding would hurt, so so bad.

He pressed the first one into my inner thigh and I screamed. Mistress winced and gagged me, muffling my screams. He held my thigh still to make sure it turned out good. I could smell my own flesh burning. He pulled it off and gently wiped my brand down with water. I opened my eyes and looked down at it. It was an MM, must stand for Mistress Maya.