○Kitten○

A//n pack house above ^
--------------------------------------------------------------

Bianca's Pov:

"We're here Alpha, Luna." Adrian nodded at us.

Although I should hate everything about this, I couldn't deny the beauty of the pack house, or mansion.

It looked like it was in the middle of nowhere, a wide forest greenery situated around it. The mansion was beautiful, carefully lit all around in gentle yellow specks of light.

Mason must've caught me staring in awe.

"Like what you see?"

Of course, I was never going to give him the satisfaction.

"I've seen better" I shrugged

Yeah, in movies maybe.

Mason rolls his eyes at me and tries to take me by the arm.

"Don't touch me" I hiss lowly at him.

Instead of letting go, he tightens his hold on my wrist.

"Don't tell me what to do" he shot back, without looking over his shoulder at me.

I grumbled but let him drag me anyways, deciding that it was no use arguing with him, an animal.

We made it inside the empty pack house. I imagined at least 500 pairs of eyes would look curiously at me, but, except from Zander and Adrian, there were none.

"I made sure everyone left for today, for you to get accustomed to the whole situation" Mason says, as if reading my thoughts.

I doubt I'll ever get 'accustomed' I wanted to respond, but decided better against it.

I need to act like one of them, even if that means getting used to living in this huge pack house. I need to get closer to him, get him to trust me.

And i need to end him, to gain my freedom.

"So.. where's my room?"

He smirks down at me

"You mean our room?"

I blink at him.

No way was I sharing a room with him.

"Nope, just mine" I say, popping the 'p'

"Sorry, kitten you haven't really proven to be the most trustworthy"

I roll my eyes at him

"Would you stop calling me that?"

"What, kitten? It's not like I know your real name, would you prefer banan-"

"My names Bianca!" I say, quickly before he could finish his sentence.

"Bianca?"

"No, banana" I roll my eyes

I look up to see him smiling down at me. A genuine smile.

What did my heart just do?

I bit my lip and look back down not before I catch Mason eyeing the movement. I coughed nervously.

"So where's... our.. room?"
I corrected, looking anywhere but his eyes.

Why was I so nervous?

When I didn't hear a response I look up to see that he was in some kind of trance, looking at me.

He coughed nervously, as if mimicking me, snapping out of his trance.

"The fifth floor, to the right. We'll go together"

Mason took my hand, again, except this time he intertwined his fingers into mine.

"I can walk just fine without you holding my hand."

He ignores me, continuing to drag me.

I bite my frustrations and let him be. Be patient, Bianca, you will be in control soon.

We go into an elevator, I almost thanked god they had an elevator, I thought we had to climb stairs the whole way to the fifth floor.

"Are you still going to hold my hand? We're in an elevator, Mason. I know I'm talented but I'm not capable of running away when we're in an el-"

I stop when I see him smile from ear to ear.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"I like the way you say my name, kitten"

I look down, not meeting his gaze.

I tried to ignore the weird stomach feeling he gives me.

It's probably him making me feel sick with his cheesiness.

"A-are you blushing?" He says, failing to control his laughter.

I hate how he made me suffer, and there he was, not giving a care in the world, laughing at me.

"I thought you were going to stop with the nicknames"

"Nope, kittens staying."

"Stop calling me that"

"Never"

The elevator door dings, interrupting our little disagreement. Mason clasps my hand once again, and I groan internally.

He leads me across a hallway, marble decorated flooring, and gold wallpaper with intriquite design.

Wow, compared to this, my apartment looks like a dump.

Mason stops in front of a deep brown door, turning the golden doorknob.

The bedroom had a red and black theme, black walls and red bedsheets and a black carpet, along with a red couch in the corner.

I stared at the king size bed, the ONE bed, and internally thank god for a couch.

"I'm taking the couch" I announce.

"I'm not letting you sleep on the couch"

What a gentleman. And they say chivalry is de-

"We're sleeping on the bed. Together"

"Really, I'm fin- what?"

"You heard me, kitten."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter!

Sorry if its trashy? :/

Please vote, comment and follow! :))