Chapter #1

^^^^Kimberly Elizabeth Diamond ^^^^

Hi I'm Kimberly Diamond I'm 22 years old I'm from Italy but was raised in France both of my parents deceased from natural causes. I'm an only child so since I'm still young I decided to live life at its fullest.

Kimberly's P.O.V

9pm

My plane finally landed in my next city. I walked out of the plane and started walking out of the airport with my 4 suitcases in a cart.

I pushed it out of the airport and the fresh air of hit my face I breathed in and out and I knew I was finally in Los Ángeles. I pushed my cart towards a taxi and smiled at the man who was leaning against the car.

"Need any help Miss?" He asked pushing himself forward and off the car "yes, please and thank you" I said smiling.

He grabbed my suitcases and one by one put them inside the trunk of the car. I got inside and after a while the driver also did.

"So, where would you like to go today?" He asked "do you know any good hotels I could stay at?" I asked "I'm guessing it's your first time here in Los Angeles" he said starting to drive "correct" I said smiling "and I'm guessing from your accent you're Italian" he said "correct" I said he let out a chuckle and continued to talk to me while driving.

30 minutes later

"Here you go" he said taking the last suitcase out "thanks" I said. I dragged my suitcases inside the hotel and went to the front desk.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked "hi, I would like to rent a room" I said taking out my credit card and ID she took it and started typing something in the computer.

"Okay, Miss Diamond your room number is 990 it's on the last floor which is the 77th" she said I nodded and took my credit card, ID, and the card to the room.

I took my suitcases to the elevator and hit the 77th floor after 2 to 4 minutes I got there. I looked for my room once I got there I entered the card and it unlocked the door. I walked in and threw myself onto the bed face first. Letting out a deep sigh.

After a couple of minutes I got up and changed into my pjs. I grabbed my phone and put it to charge. I put it on the night stand and soon fell asleep.

Next day (4:20pm)

So today since I had nothing to do I decided to look for an apartment. I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom I took off my clothes and went inside the shower.

20 minutes later

I wrapped the towel around my body and picked an outfit once I found one I put it on.

I curled my hair and applied some makeup. I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my phone and purse. I then walked out of my room and started walking towards the elevator.