5 (Part 1)

(Unedited)

Third Person POV

Wayland watched as she walked away. He never thought that he would meet her, his mate nor did he think that she would be Winter-rose. Those eyes, those lips, her fire belonged to their bond but he won't let it take control.

Turning back to the direction of the ballroom he walked in and took his seat. Everything was back to normal, like one of the deadliest people alive didn't just walk in here.

Closing his eyes he taught of Taylor, her beautiful hazel brown eyes, the way she took charge tonight.

"Mate," Storm, Wayland's wolf, yelled.

Wayland looked up and all he could see was Winter. Her beauty was inhuman, a treasure that he can never cherish because she isn't his.

Taylor is his no matter what, she is his everything. They made a bond that no wolf bond could ever break. People say when they find their mates it will shatter, they haven't seen what true love is, Wayland thought.

Him knowing that Winter is his mate doesn't do anything to him just makes him want his fiancee more.

One of the guards came up to him and told him that they are no longer here.
Wayland knew what someone would come for them so he ordered a cook to put a tracker in the food.

He stood up from his seat and started to walk around and socialize with his guess even if he didn't want too.

Some became very restless knowing a rouge so powerful can make it within the walls of the mansion.

Everyone including some of the grand Werewolf are shocked she has the nerve to do what she did. Many would pay so much to know what she told him. And many would pay to be her, to be beautiful, smart, and deadly.

Three dangerous mixes.

ⒶⓃ

9/20